Mexican drug cartels don't play

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Can I get a list of drug cartels that do play? I'm looking to diversify my leisure time.

nerd.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

i hear and see so many people talk about why this is the reason they would never visit Mexico. Yea its bad, but in reality, if you mind your own business and not be "too flashy" about the car you drive or how much jewelry you have, they wont really mess with you. When i visit Mexico, as the dude a couple pages back said, i usually only get stopped like once or twice by the military just asking where i am heading or in rare cases if everyone with you has their passport and stuff like that, and i go all the way to Michoacan....apart from juarez, this is where they say it is the worst.

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of two Cartel involved cases. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.
this. My mom was in Jalisco last month and didn't bring any of this up.

You guys are mexican tho, so you blend in. What about the tourist?

i hear and see so many people talk about why this is the reason they would never visit Mexico. Yea its bad, but in reality, if you mind your own business and not be "too flashy" about the car you drive or how much jewelry you have, they wont really mess with you. When i visit Mexico, as the dude a couple pages back said, i usually only get stopped like once or twice by the military just asking where i am heading or in rare cases if everyone with you has their passport and stuff like that, and i go all the way to Michoacan....apart from juarez, this is where they say it is the worst.

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of two Cartel involved cases. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Even tho your mexican they know your not from there. I havent been to mexico in 13 years. When i was there I thought I blend in but for some reason they know your not from there. I speak perfect spanish and look as mexican as can be. I dont think anyone is safe there tourist or people who live there. You dont know who to trust. A lot of the cops are crooked and are working for the cartel. I have heard stories where someone bumps into the wrong person and they end up finding them dead the next day. All because they mess with someone from the cartel. These guys are not low key either. They let it be know they are cartel members.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Even tho your mexican they know your not from there. I havent been to mexico in 13 years. When i was there I thought I blend in but for some reason they know your not from there. I speak perfect spanish and look as mexican as can be. I dont think anyone is safe there tourist or people who live there. You dont know who to trust. A lot of the cops are crooked and are working for the cartel. I have heard stories where someone bumps into the wrong person and they end up finding them dead the next day. All because they mess with someone from the cartel. These guys are not low key either. They let it be know they are cartel members.

i dont know if there is a way. many dudes have that european style wardrobe/clothes/shoes, so you will def stand out.

i dont know if there is a way. many dudes have that european style wardrobe/clothes/shoes, so you will def stand out.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

What i dont understand is why the U.S. is overseas bs'ing when they could go to Mexico and fix this problem.My homeboy and his brother went to mexico to visit some family and they stopped them and asked if they had any valuables and they said no so they pulled my homeboys out of the car and searched it and found their jewelry and beat the crap out of them for lying.
I would be down to join the army to go stop them.
Maybe if someone hurt the governor of Arizona like the cartel leader wanted ,maybe the U.S. would go to work on them
Here's your answer.
US banks launder billions of USD worth of drug money. 

care to elaborate that's an interesting point...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

What i dont understand is why the U.S. is overseas bs'ing when they could go to Mexico and fix this problem.My homeboy and his brother went to mexico to visit some family and they stopped them and asked if they had any valuables and they said no so they pulled my homeboys out of the car and searched it and found their jewelry and beat the crap out of them for lying.
I would be down to join the army to go stop them.
Maybe if someone hurt the governor of Arizona like the cartel leader wanted ,maybe the U.S. would go to work on them
Here's your answer.
US banks launder billions of USD worth of drug money. 

care to elaborate that's an interesting point...

i mean, my boys have gone to TJ recently, and nothing happened...just don't act a fool, stay lowkey and you'll be good.

i'm gonna be going down soon with one of my coworkers, his girl lives down there and his homies dad has connects with the policia, so we'll be good. gonna check out some of the clubs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i mean, my boys have gone to TJ recently, and nothing happened...just don't act a fool, stay lowkey and you'll be good.

i'm gonna be going down soon with one of my coworkers, his girl lives down there and his homies dad has connects with the policia, so we'll be good. gonna check out some of the clubs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by copped

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

I heard TJ and Rosarito are Ghost towns now, ever since they implemented the passport requirement. True of False?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

I heard TJ and Rosarito are Ghost towns now, ever since they implemented the passport requirement. True of False?

Originally Posted by solesavage

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

you can get down there without a passport, strip clubs are still going pretty strong. +, since they were worried about losing customers, everything is cheaper.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

you can get down there without a passport, strip clubs are still going pretty strong. +, since they were worried about losing customers, everything is cheaper.

I don't see why there are so many people saying that nothing will happen to you unless you mess with them. What about the 70+ people that got mass murdered some months ago for refusing to be the slaves of the drug cartels? I guess they weren't minding their own business for refusing to do that, huh?

I don't see why there are so many people saying that nothing will happen to you unless you mess with them. What about the 70+ people that got mass murdered some months ago for refusing to be the slaves of the drug cartels? I guess they weren't minding their own business for refusing to do that, huh?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

It is a ghost town now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

It is a ghost town now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

revolucion is poppin on friday and sat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom