Mexican drug cartels don't play

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Send the marines over there to stop all of this

What for?...thats not The US problem.

I have some family that lives in Cuernavaca, I didnt know they were that wealthy there.

Oh, so you don't think this affects illegals crossing the border and coming over to the US, looking for a better life?

You also act like these drugs aren't making its way over to the US.

The US has EVERY RIGHT to send our Military branches down to Mexico to clean that +!$! up.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Man this is some BS,i think im going to go on a vigilante mission and take the cartel down.it wont change my life one bit but i dont like seeing how they have no regards to human life.

Man this is some BS,i think im going to go on a vigilante mission and take the cartel down.it wont change my life one bit but i dont like seeing how they have no regards to human life.

what i'm surprised about is that the SPC is taking out some of the og cartels, that article says it's a "relatively new drug gang"
them og's slippin.
i would always assume it's the old gangs taking out the new gangs

what i'm surprised about is that the SPC is taking out some of the og cartels, that article says it's a "relatively new drug gang"
them og's slippin.
i would always assume it's the old gangs taking out the new gangs

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

roll.gif

good luck with that one buddy. tell your moms she might get your head sent to her in the mail

roll.gif

good luck with that one buddy. tell your moms she might get your head sent to her in the mail

tumblr_l469sba3Vv1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

tumblr_l469sba3Vv1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

Can I get a list of drug cartels that do play? I'm looking to diversify my leisure time.

*pen and paper in hand*

Can I get a list of drug cartels that do play? I'm looking to diversify my leisure time.

*pen and paper in hand*

Back
Top Bottom