Mexican drug cartels don't play

eek.gif
smh.gif

As long as cops and government officials can be bought, the war on drugs in Mexico will never end, unless legalization is set of course.

As long as cops and government officials can be bought, the war on drugs in Mexico will never end, unless legalization is set of course.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.
i just spent the past 2 hours reading about that school and some of it's graduates criminal activity 
tired.gif

El Mozote...how can some people actually praise the Reagan administration {...

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.
i just spent the past 2 hours reading about that school and some of it's graduates criminal activity 
tired.gif

El Mozote...how can some people actually praise the Reagan administration {...

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Send the marines over there to stop all of this

What is that going to do ? Nothing but get more people kill
U.S HAS offered their help, but Mexico said no...and they will KEEP saying no

I learned a lot about the drug trade this year, since none of it was in my city in January no one really talked about it.  I even experienced getting patted down by the soldiers when they came to raid at a place I was having a drink at...Those dudes dont play, give them attitude and you get beat up bad
sick.gif

crazy stuff man, and its getting worst...Sad to say two people who i knew died within a span of 3 weeks man, one who was only 22
smh.gif

I learned a lot about the drug trade this year, since none of it was in my city in January no one really talked about it.  I even experienced getting patted down by the soldiers when they came to raid at a place I was having a drink at...Those dudes dont play, give them attitude and you get beat up bad
sick.gif

crazy stuff man, and its getting worst...Sad to say two people who i knew died within a span of 3 weeks man, one who was only 22
smh.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

What i dont understand is why the U.S. is overseas bs'ing when they could go to Mexico and fix this problem.My homeboy and his brother went to mexico to visit some family and they stopped them and asked if they had any valuables and they said no so they pulled my homeboys out of the car and searched it and found their jewelry and beat the crap out of them for lying.
I would be down to join the army to go stop them.
Maybe if someone hurt the governor of Arizona like the cartel leader wanted ,maybe the U.S. would go to work on them
who exactly stopped them? cops? I'm curious to know because I go to mexico every year to jalisco every year by vehicle
we rarely get stopped, and when we do its just the Soldiers asking us where were going and they let us go

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

What i dont understand is why the U.S. is overseas bs'ing when they could go to Mexico and fix this problem.My homeboy and his brother went to mexico to visit some family and they stopped them and asked if they had any valuables and they said no so they pulled my homeboys out of the car and searched it and found their jewelry and beat the crap out of them for lying.
I would be down to join the army to go stop them.
Maybe if someone hurt the governor of Arizona like the cartel leader wanted ,maybe the U.S. would go to work on them
who exactly stopped them? cops? I'm curious to know because I go to mexico every year to jalisco every year by vehicle
we rarely get stopped, and when we do its just the Soldiers asking us where were going and they let us go

Originally Posted by wanksta23

sick.gif

smh.gif
why is Mexico denying help from us???

Originally Posted by wanksta23

sick.gif

smh.gif
why is Mexico denying help from us???

Back
Top Bottom