Mexican Drug Lord on Forbes Rich List with $1 Billion

Originally Posted by parada45

How has dude not been caught yet lol
Oh he's been caught. AND HE ESCAPED TWICE!!!

This dude is the most notorious drug trafficker in the history of Mexico

Viva El Chapo - Puro Sinaloa!

Originally Posted by notes32

im finna go capture this N and get 5 million lol
I know you meant it to be funny, but you obviously don't know much about how Mexican Cartels operate...this guy is better protected than thepresident himself...my wifes family is from Sinaloa and they still live there...it ain't no joke...

Originally Posted by jville819

Drug dealers the only ones not losing in this crisis.

that statement is so far from the truth its not even funny.I mean im not talkin about big time druglords like this dude but street level dudes are definetlyfeelin a pinch.I wont get into specifics here but the prices of weight have been going up just like the price of gas was a few months ago.What used to cost you250 now cost you 400,and those arent real numbers just an example

Having a billi and not being able to enjoy it FTL

Here's a pic of him

81d16a13db432a10920a06577e433ac89055c6f7.jpg

He gwappin like crazy making the Forbes. Get it how you live, thats just life. Drug business been happening before our time and it will continue to happen.People gettin all butt hurt about it is pointless.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Oh he's been caught. AND HE ESCAPED TWICE!!!

This dude is the most notorious drug trafficker in the history of Mexico

Viva El Chapo - Puro Sinaloa!

he escaped twice, wow

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

STOP HATING ON HIM,

To paraphrase the words of a great black philosopher..

Drug dealers don't go around saying yo yo here.. Customers demand it & they simply supply it.

If there aint no clientele then there aint no drug dealers.

Get it how you can @!+#@. And if you can't be hapyp with what you got & don't worry bout them
2ND DUMBEST +%%+ I'VE EVER SEEN POSTED. DON'T STOP NT, YOU'RE ON A ROLL.

yeh this guy is def. doing it ... but 3$ billion back in 93' ... thas a lil under 4.5 bil when adj. for inflation
eek.gif

wow ...

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I have seen some short Mexican dudes on Rodeo jumpin out of Bentlys with white chicks twice their size, gator cowboy boots an all. Yeh they were doing it...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats my peoples and them
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

They captured the other boss, and their Colombian connect
Sinaloa_Cartel_Hierarchy.JPG

Upt!!! situation is getting tight... time to change face and kill everyone in the operating room.

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

STOP HATING ON HIM,

Drug dealers don't go around saying yo yo here.. Customers demand it & they simply supply it.

Get it how you can @!+#@. And if you can't be hapyp with what you got & don't worry bout them

what was dumb? that was real talk...
I think it was Rilla who said and I agree, but people have the right to *+@! up their own lives. It say's he is responsible for about 7,000deaths. How many of those people were probably innocent bystanders, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Wait, lemme guess, that is just part of thegame right?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

STOP HATING ON HIM,

what was dumb? that was real talk...
I think it was Rilla who said and I agree, but people have the right to *+@! up their own lives. It say's he is responsible for about 7,000 deaths. How many of those people were probably innocent bystanders, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Wait, lemme guess, that is just part of the game right?
eyes.gif
DAYTONA, you're also on the money. The myopic vision of many people who've responded to this thread is simply astounding.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

when he no longer can make money for "the man" he'll get arrested (for show)

until then dudes gettttttinnnnnnnnggggg money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the fact that he makes FORBES
eek.gif
eek.gif

IF BMF should have stayed together Jeezy would be listed
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Who is he making money for? It's his business, he's at the top of it. I doubt that he works forsomeone making that billion

Originally Posted by damilkman619

That's crazy! I just finished reading that article in Vibe magazine about the slained Mexican singers that compose songs about Mexican druglords. One of them was killed because he composed a song for this guy, El Chapo, in the story.
What Mexican Singer was it? Valentin Elizalde?

And this is the guy el chapo guzman
chapo+guzman.0.jpg

Escaped from federal prison in 2001, reportedly through the laundry

and dude didnt escape throu the laundry no way, as of now his the most powerfull drug lord
There is many narcoridos songs for this guy

mexican drug lords are about to take over the goverment down there...and were about to have a civil war with the drug lords
so you guys know

but props to him lol

these dudes dont play

drug dealers like this, always come thru wanting to roll dice..for big money

Back
Top Bottom