Mexican Drug Lord on Forbes Rich List with $1 Billion

hahaha this little 5 foot dude is the mann
pimp.gif

this guy is definitely bout to have a movie made after him

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

NT glorifying a mass murderer. Seems about right.
I don't think they're glorifying the actual crime he's doing. Rather, they're admiring him for his ambition to make it to thislevel, especially being only 5' tall and escaping prison twice.

he did NOT escape through the laundary. What happened was about a thousand of his men pulled up to where he was being held and told them to let him go. It wasdone and no shot was fired.

No joke how's Forbes gonna give this guy any recognition. And how's a 5 ft dude get that big in the game anyways.

if i was mexican (or spoke spanish), i would definitely be a stick-up kid man, roaming mexico, stealing the doe and leaving the dope. forreal.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

No joke how's Forbes gonna give this guy any recognition. And how's a 5 ft dude get that big in the game anyways.

He was most likely a lil guy who puffed out his chest because he felt he had something to prove.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

if i was mexican (or spoke spanish), i would definitely be a stick-up kid man, roaming mexico, stealing the doe and leaving the dope. for real.

you should try it...I heard those drug dealers and cartels in mexico are charmin soft

On March 17, 07, Mexican federal agents seized USD$205.6 million, and $157,500 pesos (or USD$15,750), in a mansion in Mexico City belonging to Joaquin Guzman
On August 2, two of the Mexican federal agents who took part in the raid that discovered the USD$205.6 million and the $157,500 pesos (or USD$15,750) in cash in the Mexico City mansion were found beaten and shot to death in southern Mexico.[sup][[/sup]
you cant !+%+ with him

Phillip pg1

hes not arab, so he cant get arab money... if he was dealing in oil maybe, but since arabs arent cocaine druglords... i see this as highly impossible...youfail

L

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I wonder if this guy has to be paying off some people to not get captured.
Duh. The government is VERY corrupt. Even people who work for the utility companies want you to slide them some money or they will lag for MONTHSto get anything cut on for you. People there are used to it though. Kinda sad though.
ohwell.gif

[h3]2005[/h3]
Guzmán reportedly strolled into a Nuevo Laredo restaurant called " Las Tostadas Sirverias" which is located in the center of the city,with a fleet of bodyguards. After taking his seat, his men collected the cell phones of approximately forty diners and instructed them to not be alarmed. Aftereating he dropped a handful of hundred-dollar bills on the table and walked to the door. He turned around and said, "Order what you want, and I'llpay," and went on his way.

[h3]2007[/h3]
March 17, Mexican federal agents seized USD$205.6 million, and$157,500 pesos (or USD$15,750), in a mansion in Mexico City belonging to Joaquin Guzman.

In August 2, two of the Mexican federalagents who took part in the raid that discovered the USD$205.6 million and the $157,500 pesos (or USD$15,750) in cash in the Mexico City mansion were foundbeaten and shot to death in southern Mexico.[sup][citation needed][/sup]

In November 2007, Guzmán was married in Canelas, Durango, Mexico.[sup][11][/sup]

That same month, Guzmán was reportedly seen in Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico, repeating the restaurant appearance he had in Nuevo Laredo.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Lets just hope the never catch him.
And why should we hope they dont catch him?

Youre an idiot, stick to your fantasy world of music videos and movies

Originally Posted by MHT214

[h3]2005[/h3]
Guzmán reportedly strolled into a Nuevo Laredo restaurant called " Las Tostadas Sirverias" which is located in the center of the city, with a fleet of bodyguards. After taking his seat, his men collected the cell phones of approximately forty diners and instructed them to not be alarmed. After eating he dropped a handful of hundred-dollar bills on the table and walked to the door. He turned around and said, "Order what you want, and I'll pay," and went on his way.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

*#!% i wouldnt even be hungry after seeing all them pointing guns at me and instructing me to give them my phone

Someone get the this guys face on the Jim Jones/ Santana GIF.....cuz this guys' truely got money...

You mother teresa #+@ N's in here.. I swear

Nobody said yo killing innocent people is popping.. But since me just like you or even the government can do a damn thing about it then why moan & #%$%$..

Take it for what it is.. He's a gangsta making crazy guap that you wish you & me had the balls to make. And that's it aint no one glorifyingkilling 7000 people is poppin', but yeah its part of the game sad as it is.

Cops, Snitches, etc etc will get popped cause that's part of the game. When moms & kids die its a sad thing, but it happens in war & that'swhat that is.

They fighting the war on drugs except they on drugs side. Chill out with dumbest post on NT mother teresa's on here..

Back
Top Bottom