Mexican Drug Lord on Forbes Rich List with $1 Billion

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

v2sh05.jpg

apcll.jpg

eek.gif
smh.gif
You know the DEA pinched that stash before turning it in like a m-f'er. I wonder how much in the rubber bands probably 50G's each
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

You mother teresa #+@ N's in here.. I swear

Nobody said yo killing innocent people is popping.. But since me just like you or even the government can do a damn thing about it then why moan & #%$%$..

Take it for what it is.. He's a gangsta making crazy guap that you wish you & me had the balls to make. And that's it aint no one glorifying killing 7000 people is poppin', but yeah its part of the game sad as it is.

Cops, Snitches, etc etc will get popped cause that's part of the game. When moms & kids die its a sad thing, but it happens in war & that's what that is.

They fighting the war on drugs except they on drugs side. Chill out with dumbest post on NT mother teresa's on here..
Mother Teresa? Hardly. I'm just calling a spade a spade. It's this kind of mentality that's killing our communities. It's notmy fault you lost any sense of ethics a long time ago. Let me guess, you were probably beaming with delight when Cam'ron appeared on 60 Minutesand told Anderson Cooper that he wouldn't report a serial killer living next door, right?

I feel both sides in this thread.

It is alot of #!@+$% in here that pump that lifestyle like these druglords are "those dudes to be"...and when you look at the demographics on thisboard it's quite perplexing that so many choose to do it. On the contrary, I understand the allure of the lifestyle from a pure monetary aspect. Butthat's where it ends.

I agree with LESfamilia. Some people either got an attitude, which holds these kinds of characters as some sort of god or are real nonchalant about it claiming"it's all part of the game." I don't think anyone making such flippant claims truly know the real impact of the things people like El ChapoGuzman are responsible for, but seem to be ok with heralding this kind of life like some lame rapper telling tall tales about himself.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

iM COOL C wrote:

You mother teresa #+@ N's in here.. I swear

Nobody said yo killing innocent people is popping.. But since me just like you or even the government can do a damn thing about it then why moan &
#%$%$..

Take it for what it is.. He's a gangsta making crazy guap that you wish you & me had the balls to make. And that's it aint no one glorifying
killing 7000 people is poppin', but yeah its part of the game sad as it is.

Cops, Snitches, etc etc will get popped cause that's part of the game. When moms & kids die its a sad thing, but it happens in war & that's
what that is.

They fighting the war on drugs except they on drugs side. Chill out with dumbest post on NT mother teresa's on here..
Mother Teresa? Hardly. I'm just calling a spade a spade. It's this kind of mentality that's killing our communities. It's not
my fault you lost any sense of ethics a long time ago. Let me guess, you were probably beaming with delight when Cam'ron appeared on 60 Minutes
and told Anderson Cooper that he wouldn't report a serial killer living next door, right?

No, I wasn't I understood his point of view. He was saying neighbors should mind they business. Now if I were in that position I'd probably snitch outthe killer just off the strength that I don't want to be next or someone I know. Not because he's doing something like killing honestly. That's hisbusiness real talk.

Now I see why you would say that mentality kills our communities, but half the time it's innocent people dying so if everyone had the same mentality wellI'm not going to say same mind set as me, but a mentality more geared towards every man for himself & his loved ones then probably we'd see less BSgoing around.

Drugs sell themselves they don't need sale prices, promotions or discounts all they need is someone to provide them & they move themselves. Innocentpeople die everyday for being too innocent & poor people die poor because they don't got the go getter instinct to get this bread. Maybe if everyonewas more cut throat in a positive way & not so passive you wouldn't have drug dealers thinking they can do what they want anywhere they go.

I swear, some of the people in this thread, it's amazing that their posts are allowed to stay put, glorifying drug dealers and posting
pimp.gif
emoticons.Someone needs to take the Scarface DVD out of your DVD players and break it in half. This isn't a movie or a rap song, people like this guy kill REALpeople, which is unfortunately what some of you would have to experience by losing a family member in order to get some sense knocked into your dumb skulls.

And GTHO with that Nino Brown lecture, comparing him to corporations and making him look like some merchant who is simply supplying the demand. I'll be theLAST to defend corporations, but I would rather have my family live in a town that is controlled by corporations over one that is controlled by drug dealers 11out of 10 times.

they need to kill this guy.
laugh.gif

but i respect his hustle. he deserves the
pimp.gif
face for making it on thelist.

We can all say we respect his hustle, grind, ambition whatever..... but if part of his grind is terrorizing and killing innocent people.....than nah, Ican't cosign that. No matter how rich dude is.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We can all say we respect his hustle, grind, ambition whatever..... but if part of his grind is terrorizing and killing innocent people.....than nah, I can't cosign that. No matter how rich dude is.
...And that's the end of the story. All this talk of, "If the average person was more cutthroat..." is ludicrous to me. Thosecondoning his vile work should have left the abstract Darwin rhetoric in their high school biology classes. This is the real world, and everyone isn't ascapable as you would expect them to be.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

v2sh05.jpg

apcll.jpg

eek.gif
smh.gif
SOD!
laugh.gif

But yeah those little dudes go hard (pause) In the short-term they attain success but it's a tall order for them to maintain in the long-run...smell me?

Thats def enough money to make me happy lol

but of course he hasnt been caught, in third world countries, you can do anything with money

what amazes me is how Mugabe hasnt been assassinated

dude should give it up before he gets caught...get some plastic surgery and move to an island and enjoy it....but like most drug dealers he's probablyaddicted to the money and will eventually get caught by the us

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
He is DOOIIN IT!!
Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I have seen some short Mexican dudes on Rodeo jumpin out of Bentlys with white chicks twice their size, gator cowboy boots an all. Yeh they were doing it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd rather have not a dollar to my name but be able to walk down the street without having to look over my shoulder than to be a wanted billionaire.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I'd rather have not a dollar to my name but be able to walk down the street without having to look over my shoulder than to be a wanted billionaire.

I agree with you but the thing is that it's not necessarily true in Mexico. A lot of people depend on this type of business, a lot of law enforcementofficers are also on the payroll... when you have a whole city, or even a whole state, backing you up you can almost do anything you want.

Watch that Vanguard video from about the 24 minute mark on. You'll see.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I agree with you but the thing is that it's not necessarily true in Mexico. A lot of people depend on this type of business, a lot of law enforcement officers are also on the payroll... when you have a whole city, or even a whole state, backing you up you can almost do anything you want.

Watch that Vanguard video from about the 24 minute mark on. You'll see.

I fully understand that, but this man can't leave his borders or else the USA will swoop him up quick. I guess if you're a homebody, having 10 figuresin the bank would be aight but otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom