Mexican Drug Lord on Forbes Rich List with $1 Billion

Originally Posted by swingmanxv

Funny how some immature people on NT think this guy is "cool" and "gangster", when in fact, as the article states, this man is responsible for the deaths of over 1000 people. All of the money this dude has came at the expense of many people and their families and Forbes should not even give this man any recognition.

laugh.gif
I was waiting for the first post like this

Originally Posted by wildout4

Net Worth:$1.0 bil
Fortune:self made
Source:Drug Trafficking
Country Of Citizenship:Mexico
Residence:Sinaloa State
Industry:Shipping
Education:NA,
Marital Status:NA,

Mexico's most wanted man, "El Chapo", or Shorty, heads the Sinaloa cartel, one of the biggest suppliers of Cocaine to the U.S. In 1993 was arrested in Mexico on homicide and drug charges. Escaped from federal prison in 2001, reportedly through the laundry, and quickly regained control of his drug trafficking organization, which he still controls today. In 2008 Mexican and Colombian traffickers laundered between $18 billion and $39 billion in proceeds from wholesale shipments to the U.S. Shorty, an alleged tunnels expert, is believed to have directed anywhere from a third to half of that during the past 8 years. Apparently started out working with Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo, "El Padrino", or the Godfather, head of the most powerful drug trafficking group in Mexico at that time. U.S. government is offering a $5 million reward for his capture.

he gets a
pimp.gif
just for escaping prison thru the laundry. i thought that only happened in movies.

I bet he walked out of prison. When you have all that money and power you can buy the prison guards, warden, GOVERNMENT, etc...

Funny how some immature people on NT think this guy is "cool" and "gangster", when in fact, as the article states, this man is responsible for the deaths of over 1000 people. All of the money this dude has came at the expense of many people and their families and Forbes should not even give this man any recognition.
The same could be said about a lot of corporations.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

The same could be said about a lot of corporations.

pimp.gif
Exactly, And thats common sense.... But some people see the title"drug trafficing" and common sense goes out the window

Originally Posted by wanksta23

damn....dude has this guy on his side
Always herd about the "Mexican god of smuggling" Im Jamaican and even we pray to this guy sometimes
laugh.gif

This dude ain't escape through no damn laundry.
laugh.gif

Mexican govt is so damn corrupt. No telling how many cops and politicians he got on the payroll. I'm sure it is hard to find someone who you have a vestedmonetary interest in not finding.
laugh.gif
how many billion midgets in mexico named "ElChapo" can there be?

laugh.gif
@ Forbes listing his industry as "Shipping"

Only difference between him and a Cigarette company is that his product is illegal.

Do you not know the definition of gangster? Never did I insinuate what he does is "cool". He's a gangster, it is what it is.

Only difference between him and a Cigarette company is that his product is illegal.

What kind of flawed logic is this? As if, people don't think cigarette corporations are bad. Last time I checked though, Marlboro didn't have a 100,000standing army ready to engage in combat against the Mexican army.

I'd rather smoke a pack of cigarettes than do lines of coke.

Cigarettes > Coke in terms of short and long term damage, regardless of legality.

Yes, you are comparing two bad apples, but one is much more rotten than the other.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Those were the same sentiments I was trying to convey when I initially posted the story. The same people who think this is actually benefitingthe world are the same ones who believe Somalian piracy is not a detriment to the morale of African citizens. It's absolutely sickening.
3f11643e67cf2a1c6d0bf982fe96a5891d75375e.gif

STOP HATING ON HIM,

To paraphrase the words of a great black philosopher..

Drug dealers don't go around saying yo yo here.. Customers demand it & they simply supply it.

If there aint no clientele then there aint no drug dealers.

Get it how you can @!+#@. And if you can't be hapyp with what you got & don't worry bout them

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

STOP HATING ON HIM,

To paraphrase the words of a great black philosopher..

Drug dealers don't go around saying yo yo here.. Customers demand it & they simply supply it.

If there aint no clientele then there aint no drug dealers.

Get it how you can @!+#@. And if you can't be hapyp with what you got & don't worry bout them

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree fam...Mexican Cartels have lost their "morals/ethics" in recent years...it's one thing to "off" people in thebusiness, it's a whole different thing to "off" innocent people...

LMAO Mexican Police arn't touching this guy....

1 US dollars = 10 mexican Dollars
laugh.gif

He just pays off the officials
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom