MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yessir[/color]
pimp.gif

Only 2% of the Mexican population looks like this, these girls are tourists or white Mexicans
ohwell.gif

ON THE REAL THIS IS SOME OF THE REALIST %$@% IVE EVER WILL SAY...ONE OF MY COUSINS(SHES LIKE 23 NOW) LOOKS LIKE THESE GIRLS(
eek.gif
) EXCEPT MY COUSIN IS THICK,STRAIGHT UP, NOT FAT THICK NOT WEAK THICK BUT THICK, LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN(EXCEPT SHE HAS A REAL @%%) LAST TIME I WENT TO MEXICO, WE WENT TO ACAPULCO AND WHEN ISAW HER IN HER BIKINI I COULD NOT GO TO THE BEACH WITH HER AND MY OTHER COUSINS
I WOULD BRING HER OVER TO THE STATES AND MARRY HER IF I COULD BUT I GUESS THAT WILL ALWAYS BE A FANTASY OF MINE
ILL TRY TO GET PICS, IDK IF ANYONE TOOK ANY THAT DAY OR THAT WEEK WE WERE THERE
REDIC....

the best thing is that they love people from the US when i was there over the summer i had 4 good girls i could hit up anytime and they came through...

4g.jpg

Marky Mark?

Oh and this thread is misleading. A lot of those girls are tourists. And those are all White Mexicans. Only about 2% of the population looks like that.

98% of Mexican girls look like this:

mexicans.jpg

WOW...
pimp.gif
this post just made me come to the conclusion I am definitely studying abroad this summer.

yeah im mexican/spainiard blood. And my cousins on my mom side look like all those chickens or roosters

out of the times that i've visited my family in mexico, i have seen not a single girl that looks like those.

Originally Posted by mike2389

out of the times that i've visited my family in mexico, i have seen not a single girl that looks like those.

you must visit some wack !#% place
s

those are the mexican girls from the novelas. too bad i never seen any of them up here. they're bad!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Only 2% of the Mexican population looks like this, these girls are tourists or white Mexicans
ohwell.gif

false. you've probably never even been to Mexico have you?

Back
Top Bottom