MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

I must be in another thread cause 95% of those girls are EH. Go to any decent club or lounge in NY and the woman there are 10X's better.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

those ain't mexican . They're argentinian or something. Mexican don't look that rich and white

So your saying Argentineans are richer????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
si amigo
laugh.gif

No mames.. Look up "Avenida Presidente Masaryk" In Polanco, Mexico City Heres a List of stores in that street:

Adriano's
Adolfo Dominguez
American Apparel
Berger Joyeros
Bang & Olufsen
Brioni
Burberry
Bvlgari
Cartier
Carrera y Carrera
Chanel
Chopard
Corneliani
Diesel
DKNY
Dolce & Gabbana
Emporio Armani
Ermenegildo Zegna
Escada
Etro
Eck

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I'm not surprise ... Gualadajara has some of the most beautiful white girls I have seen ..

*Fixed* Im not even from there but when I visited there
devil.gif

Trust me when I tell you ... Yes Gualadajara has some lovely white girls but the ones in Culiacan IMO > .. they are = as nice looking and they are a lot more humble and charismatic and that my friend goes a long way ...
my parents are from Gualadajara..havent visited since i was in elementary
looks like i need to
devil.gif

There is way too much ignorance in this thread. Mexicans don't all look the same just like in the US. It's like saying black americans aren'treally american because theyre not mixed. Just because there are light skinned Mexicans does not mean they're not real Mexicans.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There is way too much ignorance in this thread. Mexicans don't all look the same just like in the US. It's like saying black americans aren't really american because theyre not mixed. Just because there are light skinned Mexicans does not mean they're not real Mexicans.

Co-sign 100%

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Nako XL

4g.jpg

Marky Mark?

Oh and this thread is misleading. A lot of those girls are tourists. And those are all White Mexicans. Only about 2% of the population looks like that.

98% of Mexican girls look like this:

mexicans.jpg

Wow.......

what?? He doesn't look like my mans Max Payne?

Originally Posted by obie21

I'm not surprise ... Gualadajara has some of the most beautiful white girls I have seen ..

devil.gif

Trust me when I tell you ... Yes Gualadajara has some lovely white girls but the ones in Culiacan IMO > .. they are = as nice looking and they are a lot more humble and charismatic and that my friend goes a long way ...
looks like i need to
devil.gif
but how you going to get back into the states ? arent you illegal ? nah im just kidding
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i dont care how you put it, yeah their are ugly americans, yes their are gorgeous americans.

Justt need to stop profiling as all "mexicans" being "short and fat"

so because there pretty they cant be Mexican?because there rich they cant be Mexican, they have to be from England and $+*$ to be rich and pretty or what? wellim a light skin Mexican and so is most of my family, but wen someone ask me what i am i tell them 100% Mexican(cuz some ppl ask if im white). i don't careabout the history i just care wher about where my family came from.

there's some ignorant ppl in these thread i could tell yall don't hang around with Mexicans very much

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

16g.jpg

OMG YO....... IF I WAS SITTING BETWEEN THE GIRLS IN BLACK TOPS I WOULD GET SO SCARED

for real, if I was there, I'd probably be starting an NT thread asking what to do
laugh.gif

There is way too much ignorance in this thread. Mexicans don't all look the same just like in the US. It's like saying black americans aren't really american because theyre not mixed. Just because there are light skinned Mexicans does not mean they're not real Mexicans.

Co-sign 100%
I've been to Mexico 13 times. All the big cities i've been to, the people don't look like the pictures posted. Not being ignorant buti believe the girls in these pics are not real Mexican. They were either born here or are mixed. Hell, even the one that born here don't even look likethis
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by obie21

devil.gif

looks like i need to
devil.gif
but how you going to get back into the states ? arent you illegal ? nah im just kidding
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i dont care how you put it, yeah their are ugly americans, yes their are gorgeous americans.

Justt need to stop profiling as all "mexicans" being "short and fat"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

poker when im in NY?

Co-sign 100%
I've been to Mexico 13 times. All the big cities i've been to, the people don't look like the pictures posted. Not being ignorant but i believe the girls in these pics are not real Mexican. They were either born here or are mixed. Hell, even the one that born here don't even look like this
roll.gif

Tourist much?

Co-sign 100%
I've been to Mexico 13 times. All the big cities i've been to, the people don't look like the pictures posted. Not being ignorant but i believe the girls in these pics are not real Mexican. They were either born here or are mixed. Hell, even the one that born here don't even look like this
roll.gif

Lies
laugh.gif

they look good, but why are dudes acting like there are no white people in mexico? you thought everyone looked like the machete or what?

Time Out..

Last time I went to Mexico, I didn't see NONE of these kind of girls around
smh.gif
tired.gif
. They must be in the high class areas of Mexico or something, otherwise Iwould want to have a return visit over there. What part of Mexico, are all these pictures taken? And where can these kind of females be found lol?
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Only 2% of the Mexican population looks like this, these girls are tourists or white Mexicans
ohwell.gif
They make up about 10% of the population and they're usually upper class, not tourist though. Since their usually well off in Mexico you willrarely see a White Mexican in the U.S.

Check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexican

Edit: I just read the last two pages and some of you truly speak of things without knowing and make assumptions. What's the point of it? Mexico is diverse,it has the "typical Mexican", Black Mexicans, and White Mexicans. It may not be diverse like America, but it's not just your stereotypicalMexican you'll see there.

I lived in Mexico, like I said the White Mexicans are a small portion of the population and stay in the high-class areas.

why is it the most of the mexicans in nyc or other places look fat short and ugly its hard to find a good looking one in the streets, while the girls in thosepictures look hot and model types? even the chicks from spanish soap opera look =
pimp.gif

the 1st one is
pimp.gif

if i'm correct the mexicans that come to america are usually the poor ones which were decedents of the incas or something. the ones you see in the picturesare the rich ones which explains why they don't come to america, and they are decedents from the europeans that went there. something like that, i rememberseeing it on oprah
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by pr1nts

if i'm correct the mexicans that come to america are usually the poor ones which were decedents of the incas or something. the ones you see in the pictures are the rich ones which explains why they don't come to america, and they are decedents from the europeans that went there. something like that, i remember seeing it on oprah
embarassed.gif

There are 3 catagories of Mexican people:

-White Mexicans

-Indigenous Mexicans (Usually darker skinned)

-Mestizo Mexicans (Light skinned, but darker than "white"), which I belong to.

Some of the ones pictured were Mestizo, but most where White Mexicans.

I don't feel like going in depth, but go research it, it's interesting.

Back
Top Bottom