MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

I go to a private catholic college and I see this on the daily. The problem is that they just stay in school, because of the visa and no one will sponsor them. They are so narrow minded. All they hangout with are other non-us peps and dont hangout with hispanic-americans. they want to stay but their parents eventually make them come home.

Last edited:
I go to a private catholic college and I see this on the daily. The problem is that they just stay in school, because of the visa and no one will sponsor them. They are so narrow minded. All they hangout with are other non-us peps and dont hangout with hispanic-americans. they want to stay but their parents eventually make them come home.

st. thomas??

Well damb....my mexicanas
devil.gif

:nerd: man i was up there with my little brother for this "preview' day didnt eem see any :frown:

i wish i woulda looked into st.thomas when i was going to school seems like a great place

i went to a lutheran school LOL

trying to go to Incarnate word for PT school they got them hispanic wiminz too :pimp:

ITS BACK!!!!! I too remember when this was originally posted, and again sad the Mexican girls I see look nothing like these women. :frown:

i wanna go to mexico but i dont feel like gettin robbed/kidnapped/killed

no thanks jeff

ITS BACK!!!!! I too remember when this was originally posted, and again sad the Mexican girls I see look nothing like these women. :frown:

aw man, the mexican women threads are my favorite appreciation threads. The quality of the girls in here > 100's of pages of other appreciation threads

You guys don't recall Miss Universe 2010 being from Guadalajara?

:smokin Like I've said to many people, you can tell what part of Mexico certain girls are from just by their features. Many people from Jalisco=light skinned, colored eyes. It's a consensus that the best Mexican girls come from Jalisco. People always tell me, "You don't look Mexican" ; but they don't realize that there's a mixture of blood everywhere. Canelo Alvarez (pro boxer)is a ginger and is Guadalajara Native :lol:

Last edited:
:nerd: man i was up there with my little brother for this "preview' day didnt eem see any :frown:

i wish i woulda looked into st.thomas when i was going to school seems like a great place

i went to a lutheran school LOL

trying to go to Incarnate word for PT school they got them hispanic wiminz too :pimp:

Preview day is not a good representation. St. Thomas is mostly a commuter school. You have to be up there monday thru thursday to see the really nice girls.

Back
Top Bottom