Mexicanos de NT.

Que pasa compas de Nueva York...En Nueva York todos son de Puebla. Las mujeres de Puebla son muy feas
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

f1a350c4e7c1ba35742836b25880b794b69690d.jpg

All are from the homeland, parents just got back from a weeks trip to Tangas and brought me back the top one they copped in Zamora 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 clean I need to post my black one, hand made and all.

not mexican, but just wanted to drop in and say i salute you for your delicious cuisine that graces my table on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

not mexican, but just wanted to drop in and say i salute you for your delicious cuisine that graces my table on a regular basis.

This! 
At every stage of my life I have always had a Mexican friend who has been like fam. Oh and the Chile Verde...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

preach! East San Jose (Alum Rock) is basically Mexico
laugh.gif

im spoiled with really cheap ceviche, menudo, tacos, suizas, pupusas, tortas, tamales, caldo de 7 mares. i also just discovered jugo de nopal con piña.
pimp.gif
(super crack)

-Random Chinese Guy

Checking in. "Chico" was my pops. Straight Sinaloense to the bone and as ignorant as they come. Yet he still managed to go from rags to riches.
pimp.gif

You guys watch SUPEReeeGO on youtube?
laugh.gif

Just discovered him today (and all his offshoot channels). Did a video with Jenna Marbles too. Funny kid.

my moms from Nuevo Leon and my pops from Guanajuato.. Very proud of my Mexican heritage..

What do raza eat on the fourth aside from Carne Asada, Chorizo and pescado enpapelado?!

I'm tired of the same old *$+@

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

What do raza eat on the fourth aside from Carne Asada, Chorizo and pescado enpapelado?!

I'm tired of the same old *$+@

Pues con la p!nche calor...*Mariscos "ceviche"*Costillas "Beef"*SopesWe cant for get las cheves y Tequila....

Originally Posted by Evolution Fight

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

Originally Posted by Evolution Fight

tijuana checking in

what?!??! yo tmb we!!!
y ya vote 
pimp.gif
neta? que parte de tijuas?
yo me acabo de venir de aya para cali por un tiempo asi que ni alcanze a votar

yeap, pues otay/por macroplaza/playas, esos son mis rumbos, pense que era el unico de tj

Back
Top Bottom