Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

Those thighs though. I would have rolled up the windows, locked the doors, put the child locks on, and got my quagmire on. Those yambs looked scrumptious. I bet she's a freak. Her ride game is prob top notch...

Imagine having to go to work after all your coworkers have seen the video of you getting too turnt up and acting a fool....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Exactly idk how dudes are missing this point. You make the company look bad, you're done.

lol cmon son, are you the CEO/Founder of the place you work at ? Would you want to get dismissed from something you've worked hard to attain because of something that happens during down time? Would you be okay if you where to be judged on your "turnt" mode?

This PC crap gotta stop at some point!

I don't even think she is attractive at all, but what happened that night was between her, the driver and LE. This public judgement BS is just that....A BS.
I hear you and the whole fight the power movement you talking. But I know I represent my company when I walk outside those doors, so I know not to put myself in unnecessary situations. It is what it is im pretty sure the first week of orientation they tell you that too. Shorty embarrassed herself and the company she worked for, she had to go. No way around it. She's a doctor, they are held to a certain standard. It's like me seeing a lawyer acting a complete fool on camera, you think I would want him to represent me in court? No, so he's losing the firm money and bringing a bad rap, he's got to go. Plenty dr, lawyers and Wall Street dudes are dope heads. The difference is they are smart enough not to be on camera acting a damn ***.

Last edited:
Am I buggin or besides some nice legs is this psychopath you dudes are cheerleading kind of a duck.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ya'll need to get out more.

Would you be saying this if it was a man that hit a woman and acted like her?
Men shouldn't hit women. That's the double standard we live by. It is what it is. It's just like calling a girl a ***** if she sleeps with lots of guys. But when guys do it....you da man!! Crazy world we live in.

Men shouldn't hit women. That's the double standard we live by. It is what it is. It's just like calling a girl a ***** if she sleeps with lots of guys. But when guys do it....you da man!! Crazy world we live in.
i don't mind being called a **** though 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Whether ur a man or a woman, if you act like this to people u should have the taste knocked out your mouth. Bet she wouldnt act like this if somebody called her on her **** once in a while.

lmao at people saying she should lose her residency

yes she acted like a fool, ridiculous, out of control whatever adjective you want to use...

she has already and will continue to save many lives in the future and ya'll want her to lose her ability to practice medicine over throwing a driver's stuff in the street

NT you better than that

She disrespected the driver and walked away like she's done it before and got away with it. Soldiers/cops/firefighters saves lives and most conduct themselves with maturity and responsibility regardless of service or not.

yes she acted like a fool, ridiculous, out of control whatever adjective you want to use...

she has already and will continue to save many lives in the future and ya'll want her to lose her ability to practice medicine over throwing a driver's stuff in the street

NT you better than that
laugh.gif

There's a neurosurgeon at my hospital who is known to cheat on his wife with foreign medical students.

Guess what? Everyone still kisses his *** because he's good at what he does (surgery, probably adultery too). 

This will pass for this crazy chick. She'll take an extra year or research and people will forget. 

NT you better than that
:lol:

There's a neurosurgeon at my hospital who is known to cheat on his wife with foreign medical students.

Guess what? Everyone still kisses his *** because he's good at what he does (surgery, probably adultery too). 

This will pass for this crazy chick. She'll take an extra year or research and people will forget. 

Nothing wrong with that

Why is it so hard to comprehend that your performance on the job should dictate wether you continue to be employed or be fired?

If anybody really knew half of the weird, odd or disgusting things people do that they get services from, nobody would have a job.

I'm saying Nobody should deserve to have their life ruined because somebody decides to put one bad night, 10 mins of someone's life on YouTube. Think about the worst act you committed in your life, now imagine it captured and pasted onto the Internet until the end of time. Is that fair? I don't think so.

I'm also saying that some professions are harder to recover from others. There are high profile jobs where reputation plays a bigger role than others. A random person on the corporate ladder can find a job across America if their reputation is tarnished much easier than a senior executive. I'm not saying one person is more important than the other, I'm just pointing out the difference the effects social media has on each.

At the end of the day, YouTube posting and self righteous Internet persecution is trash.

Because someone decides to put her bad night on youtude? So is the camera man fault now. The girl deserves all the fault here.

well I hope yall put yall obama care to good use and go to her

gotta take your cape off at the door tho

Back
Top Bottom