Miami Heat setting up excuses early.

Originally Posted by amel223

Didn't Boston win the championship the first year the big three was put together? 

eyes.gif
They didn't deal with any/many injuries as this Heat team has though.

Didn't Boston win the championship the first year the big three was put together? 

eyes.gif
first thing that came to mind was this....they did win the ship that year, and like someone else said- I dont even check for Lebron anymore. He used to be the man in Cleveland, I don't know that the Heat will ever be a great team...

eyes.gif
first thing that came to mind was this....they did win the ship that year, and like someone else said- I dont even check for Lebron anymore. He used to be the man in Cleveland, I don't know that the Heat will ever be a great team...

Originally Posted by JD617

indifferent.gif

Read only the actual quotes again and tell me if you think this is threadworthy. All they did was acknowledge that they don't have as much experience together as the other contending teams. It's just a basic fact.

If it's not thread worthy to you, allow this post to fall into oblivion into page 2...3...and so on.

Or...

You can continuing bumping this post with useless remarks allowing discussion amongst other people that are actually interested in the topic.

indifferent.gif

Read only the actual quotes again and tell me if you think this is threadworthy. All they did was acknowledge that they don't have as much experience together as the other contending teams. It's just a basic fact.

If it's not thread worthy to you, allow this post to fall into oblivion into page 2...3...and so on.

Or...

You can continuing bumping this post with useless remarks allowing discussion amongst other people that are actually interested in the topic.

Or I can point out that we don't need these OC-esque new topics about the most mundane, bland statements that the Miami Heat make, so maybe you'll be less annoying in the future.

Or I can point out that we don't need these OC-esque new topics about the most mundane, bland statements that the Miami Heat make, so maybe you'll be less annoying in the future.

Who are you?
laugh.gif

As you were...

Who are you?
laugh.gif

As you were...

Originally Posted by cornzilla

eyes.gif

grin.gif

Yea but they also had the money/room to bring on solid backup players at nearly every position.  Add the fact that their PG took big leaps on both sides of the ball and helped the big 3 keep their health.  They brought in two players with completely different games than each other and was different than their star player.  They also had a solid coach and one of the best defensive minds in the game on the bench to help build a team philosophy on defense.  Miami brought in a player who plays almost exactly the same as Wade and needed time to adjust.  Plus, they're surrounded with basically 9 fire hydrants.  This wasn't thread worthy at all, just stick it up in the season thread.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"We're way behind those guys," LeBron James said following the Heat's practice on Wednesday. "Just look at the number of games played, the number of playoff series those guys have had. We're only a few months in together -- 40-something-plus games. I've seen the statistics. Boston has like 250-plus games played together. We're way behind those teams."
roll.gif
Does Bron really have to look up these statistics. Obviously they're gonna have more games played together since they were assembled 3 some years ago.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

eyes.gif

grin.gif

Yea but they also had the money/room to bring on solid backup players at nearly every position.  Add the fact that their PG took big leaps on both sides of the ball and helped the big 3 keep their health.  They brought in two players with completely different games than each other and was different than their star player.  They also had a solid coach and one of the best defensive minds in the game on the bench to help build a team philosophy on defense.  Miami brought in a player who plays almost exactly the same as Wade and needed time to adjust.  Plus, they're surrounded with basically 9 fire hydrants.  This wasn't thread worthy at all, just stick it up in the season thread.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"We're way behind those guys," LeBron James said following the Heat's practice on Wednesday. "Just look at the number of games played, the number of playoff series those guys have had. We're only a few months in together -- 40-something-plus games. I've seen the statistics. Boston has like 250-plus games played together. We're way behind those teams."
roll.gif
Does Bron really have to look up these statistics. Obviously they're gonna have more games played together since they were assembled 3 some years ago.

I tend to allow fans of their respective teams to only post in their respective season threads.

Anything "negative" may be deemed as trolling. I'll pass.

I tend to allow fans of their respective teams to only post in their respective season threads.

Anything "negative" may be deemed as trolling. I'll pass.

Originally Posted by PMatic

eyes.gif
they werent all under 30 and still considered the most athletic and effective players at their position either

Originally Posted by PMatic

eyes.gif
they werent all under 30 and still considered the most athletic and effective players at their position either

Back
Top Bottom