Miami Heat setting up excuses early.

Yea but with Wade being injured for a while, Haslem and Miller out extended periods of time, Joel Anthony and Mario Chalmers being starters and Bosh being used completely wrong there's going to be a lot of adjustment time especially with a coach like Spoelstra. I don't think it's an excuse, I think it's just reality for them and Bron stating the obvious.

Yea but with Wade being injured for a while, Haslem and Miller out extended periods of time, Joel Anthony and Mario Chalmers being starters and Bosh being used completely wrong there's going to be a lot of adjustment time especially with a coach like Spoelstra. I don't think it's an excuse, I think it's just reality for them and Bron stating the obvious.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Being honest = excuses?

Please
This.

All he said was that they've only played with each other for 40 games. That's an excuse?

grin.gif

Being honest = excuses?

Please
This.

All he said was that they've only played with each other for 40 games. That's an excuse?

grin.gif

As trivial as this thread may be, Lebron should be talking about how he's the best damn player on the planet and gonna do everything he can to make sure the Heat beats Boston in the playoffs than talking about not having as much chemistry.

As trivial as this thread may be, Lebron should be talking about how he's the best damn player on the planet and gonna do everything he can to make sure the Heat beats Boston in the playoffs than talking about not having as much chemistry.

They're right. And I don't like the Heat...

This thread reminds me of OC posting up articles suggesting other teams are going to fold....

They're right. And I don't like the Heat...

This thread reminds me of OC posting up articles suggesting other teams are going to fold....

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Then we'd have articles written from CP and DubA about him being too confident for someone with no rings.

There's no compromise.
laugh.gif

Then we'd have articles written from CP and DubA about him being too confident for someone with no rings.

There's no compromise.
laugh.gif

Cmon,how is this thread worthy? It's a basic fact not an excuse.

The hate is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Cmon,how is this thread worthy? It's a basic fact not an excuse.

The hate is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Being honest = excuses?

Please
This.

grin.gif

Being honest = excuses?

Please
This.

grin.gif

There's no compromise.
laugh.gif
Exactly.  To me, they're just making humble statements of how much they must continue to improve.

The most important thing about these statements is that they're made during the regular season, and therefore understandable.
If they said these things while down a game or two to the Celtics in the playoffs, THEN it would be setting up excuses.

Back
Top Bottom