Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Originally Posted by CP1708

Anybody who ever listens to a @#$%^&* thing Buc says is a moron and should be fed with a spoon wearing a helmet at all times.  Buc doesn't know anything other then hate for Kobe as evidenced from his swinging from TMac's nuts to Bron's nuts like he was playing pitfall on Atari. 

roll.gif
   it's true though

Originally Posted by CP1708

Anybody who ever listens to a @#$%^&* thing Buc says is a moron and should be fed with a spoon wearing a helmet at all times.  Buc doesn't know anything other then hate for Kobe as evidenced from his swinging from TMac's nuts to Bron's nuts like he was playing pitfall on Atari. 

roll.gif
   it's true though

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Yeah I could see KOBE at the top 10. I would say 15 but thats just me. But you can't put him over DUNCAN tho.

This troll HANNSUM is comedy.
laugh.gif

Do Be Doo is comedy!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Yeah I could see KOBE at the top 10. I would say 15 but thats just me. But you can't put him over DUNCAN tho.

This troll HANNSUM is comedy.
laugh.gif

Do Be Doo is comedy!
laugh.gif

Although I'm not a big fan of either Lebron or Kobe, it's always nice to see all these Kobe lovers get brought down back to reality.  Life is good.

Although I'm not a big fan of either Lebron or Kobe, it's always nice to see all these Kobe lovers get brought down back to reality.  Life is good.

Why so mad?  Because people like you run around talkin like you know things when you don't have a damn clue what it is you speak on. 

"Not shooting in game 7 vs the Suns....without Amare"  *gasp* 

grin.gif

When it was no where near like that.  But yeah, truth hurts.  Only, you haven't told any truths in this thread, or anywhere on this board for that matter.  But yeah, I'm mad. 
eyes.gif

Earlier someone said something about Kobe not shooting in the 04 playoffs.........Uh yeah, that was a regular season game in Sacramento.  He shot only 1 time in the first half.  Then 12 times in the second half.  He did so after a team meeting in which guys had said they wanted to take more shots, so he allowed them too, and they fell behind by 20 plus. 

But yeah, based on NT experts, he didn't shoot in a playoff game. 
sick.gif

And then they ask why it is that I am mad? 
laugh.gif
  I'm mad because people have zero clue about what they run their big mouths about.  Bring actual knowledge to a discussion, then I won't have a problem with someone saying something.  Talk a bunch of garbage that is untrue, Ima speak on it.  Pretty simple really. 

I won't be mad anymore when people get a damn clue. 

Why so mad?  Because people like you run around talkin like you know things when you don't have a damn clue what it is you speak on. 

"Not shooting in game 7 vs the Suns....without Amare"  *gasp* 

grin.gif

When it was no where near like that.  But yeah, truth hurts.  Only, you haven't told any truths in this thread, or anywhere on this board for that matter.  But yeah, I'm mad. 
eyes.gif

Earlier someone said something about Kobe not shooting in the 04 playoffs.........Uh yeah, that was a regular season game in Sacramento.  He shot only 1 time in the first half.  Then 12 times in the second half.  He did so after a team meeting in which guys had said they wanted to take more shots, so he allowed them too, and they fell behind by 20 plus. 

But yeah, based on NT experts, he didn't shoot in a playoff game. 
sick.gif

And then they ask why it is that I am mad? 
laugh.gif
  I'm mad because people have zero clue about what they run their big mouths about.  Bring actual knowledge to a discussion, then I won't have a problem with someone saying something.  Talk a bunch of garbage that is untrue, Ima speak on it.  Pretty simple really. 

I won't be mad anymore when people get a damn clue. 

my observation:  Miami had 2 and 3 defenders on Kobe most of the game, and that's why they were successful.
one of the few times he had a one-on-one opportunity, he blew by Lebron and got the charge call on James Jones.

I don't know why Phil insists on playing LBJ and Wade one-on-one ALL THE TIME.  I'd like to see some double teams on the perimeter more often.

Amazing that Kobe in his 15th season, still needs to be triple teamed 30 feet from the basket like Miami did so many times.  If they meet in the Finals, I'm sure Phil will make the adjustments necessary.

my observation:  Miami had 2 and 3 defenders on Kobe most of the game, and that's why they were successful.
one of the few times he had a one-on-one opportunity, he blew by Lebron and got the charge call on James Jones.

I don't know why Phil insists on playing LBJ and Wade one-on-one ALL THE TIME.  I'd like to see some double teams on the perimeter more often.

Amazing that Kobe in his 15th season, still needs to be triple teamed 30 feet from the basket like Miami did so many times.  If they meet in the Finals, I'm sure Phil will make the adjustments necessary.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

What game were you watching bruh? Single coverage on Kobe for most of that game

Lebron was on a team that had led the NBA in wins for 2 straight years, and had been in the playoffs for 5 straight years, including a trip to the finals. 
I really don't care about this quitting debate, but If the Cavs weren't 8-22 right now and didn't have their manhood taken out and stomped on by the man who left them-- the idea that those Cavs were somewhat decent would still hold some weight.

They didn't suck as much as the Kobe-cast. But they sure as hell sucked. I don't think he quit to a higher degree because he dragged that trash to #1 seeds. Quitting in game 5 as opposed to 7? sure. have a point there.

Lebron was on a team that had led the NBA in wins for 2 straight years, and had been in the playoffs for 5 straight years, including a trip to the finals. 
I really don't care about this quitting debate, but If the Cavs weren't 8-22 right now and didn't have their manhood taken out and stomped on by the man who left them-- the idea that those Cavs were somewhat decent would still hold some weight.

They didn't suck as much as the Kobe-cast. But they sure as hell sucked. I don't think he quit to a higher degree because he dragged that trash to #1 seeds. Quitting in game 5 as opposed to 7? sure. have a point there.

And add in that fact one of your teammates banged your mom...LeBron had been overall an amazing playoff performer so far I don't really think that is debatable.

And add in that fact one of your teammates banged your mom...LeBron had been overall an amazing playoff performer so far I don't really think that is debatable.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Kobe was in pass mode almost the whole game because there was always another defender cheating and helping on Kobe.  That's why he got 7 assists and that's why the role players got so many wide open 3's that they missed.  In the 4th quarter, Kobe would catch the ball and be trapped by 2 or 3 guys.

Kobe was in pass mode almost the whole game because there was always another defender cheating and helping on Kobe.  That's why he got 7 assists and that's why the role players got so many wide open 3's that they missed.  In the 4th quarter, Kobe would catch the ball and be trapped by 2 or 3 guys.

Kobe was being shaded all game and when he wasnt he was getting by bron or wade to the basket EASY...then he had dudes like jones who seemingly is always standing under the basket waiting for a charge or ilaguskas waiting for a block

Miami has great TEAM DEFENSE...can't you see that breh?

This is the same exact discussion after the Cavs blew the Lakers out last year. Yawn.

It will be fun when these dudes are nowhere to be seen when the heat get taken out in the playoffs.

Kobe was being shaded all game and when he wasnt he was getting by bron or wade to the basket EASY...then he had dudes like jones who seemingly is always standing under the basket waiting for a charge or ilaguskas waiting for a block

Miami has great TEAM DEFENSE...can't you see that breh?

This is the same exact discussion after the Cavs blew the Lakers out last year. Yawn.

It will be fun when these dudes are nowhere to be seen when the heat get taken out in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom