Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yeah, great post.  Way to put everyone on TWO games.  Kobe' game 7, and Bron's game 6.  Simply brilliant. 

What about game 4 for Bron when he did NOTHING at all except sit on the opposite side of the court while the ball was passed around on the other side? 

And how about Kobe's game 5 when the rest of his cast "steppd up" and did nothing to the tune of Kobe scoring 38 and being so gassed, he told the other guys, you shoot, I can't do it, when he had scored the last 19 points, on exactly ZERO misses. 

But yeah, nice break down of TWO games, and not the whole body of work. 
eyes.gif

kobe has quit in more games than lebron has

like in the 2004 playoffs when he wouldnt shoot the ball to prove a point to the media

Thats only 1 game. Can you please list more since you say hes quit more than Lebron? Im seriously curious

Yeah, great post.  Way to put everyone on TWO games.  Kobe' game 7, and Bron's game 6.  Simply brilliant. 

What about game 4 for Bron when he did NOTHING at all except sit on the opposite side of the court while the ball was passed around on the other side? 

And how about Kobe's game 5 when the rest of his cast "steppd up" and did nothing to the tune of Kobe scoring 38 and being so gassed, he told the other guys, you shoot, I can't do it, when he had scored the last 19 points, on exactly ZERO misses. 

eyes.gif

like in the 2004 playoffs when he wouldnt shoot the ball to prove a point to the media

Thats only 1 game. Can you please list more since you say hes quit more than Lebron? Im seriously curious

Not sure why you posted an entire essay, I was simply pointing out the idiocy in saying Kobe dogs it during the regular season, when it is clearly untrue.

I added the shot at LeBron because of your "respect" comment despite the fact that one of your "favorite" players did it in one of the biggest games of his life, a game 5 where the winner tends to advance upwards of 70% of the time. 3-14 from the field, no effort, and not even a shred of interest in the game. This clown constantly complained about his injury, had numerous MRIs that showed nothing, and told the press he'd have to have surgery on it after the season. And then, nothing. Everyone and their mother knows he had more than a chance at changing the outcome of that series, whoever saw him put on a clinic in game 3 knew it. But he didn't. After the C's defense stifled him and they lost game 4, he realized they may not win, and started making excuses. He threw that game, and therefore the series, word to the Black Sox.

As for the list, I'd move Shaq down, take off Oscar and Malone, and add Duncan and Bryant.

Not sure why you posted an entire essay, I was simply pointing out the idiocy in saying Kobe dogs it during the regular season, when it is clearly untrue.

I added the shot at LeBron because of your "respect" comment despite the fact that one of your "favorite" players did it in one of the biggest games of his life, a game 5 where the winner tends to advance upwards of 70% of the time. 3-14 from the field, no effort, and not even a shred of interest in the game. This clown constantly complained about his injury, had numerous MRIs that showed nothing, and told the press he'd have to have surgery on it after the season. And then, nothing. Everyone and their mother knows he had more than a chance at changing the outcome of that series, whoever saw him put on a clinic in game 3 knew it. But he didn't. After the C's defense stifled him and they lost game 4, he realized they may not win, and started making excuses. He threw that game, and therefore the series, word to the Black Sox.

As for the list, I'd move Shaq down, take off Oscar and Malone, and add Duncan and Bryant.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Jordan
Wilt
Kareem
Bill Russell
Magic Johnson
Shaq
Larry Bird
Hakeem
Oscar Robertson
Moses Malone

Kobe would be maybe 12 or 13 imo.

Tim-Duncan-sad-757571.jpg

Wait dudes a HEAT-BOS fan...forget it.
tired.gif

cmon son,I explained that and I'd put Duncan before Kobe at 11 or 12.

Jordan
Wilt
Kareem
Bill Russell
Magic Johnson
Shaq
Larry Bird
Hakeem
Oscar Robertson
Moses Malone

Kobe would be maybe 12 or 13 imo.

Tim-Duncan-sad-757571.jpg

Wait dudes a HEAT-BOS fan...forget it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

eyes.gif

ur a laker fan and u don't even know? the series v. the suns for god sakes. 3-1 lead, not bothering to shoot in game 7? that suns team didn't even have amare

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

eyes.gif

ur a laker fan and u don't even know? the series v. the suns for god sakes. 3-1 lead, not bothering to shoot in game 7? that suns team didn't even have amare

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the Laker hating in this thread. Lakers got their %+* beat last Christmas too......and they win a championship. Heat fans need to stay humble.

Magic > Heat
I was just gonna leave this thread alone but i had to resond to this guy. YOU SIR ARE DELUSIONAL. Orlando is good but they clearly are not back to their Finals year swag. Just not as good of a team. Sorry.

I suggest you get down off that high horse for beating the Lakers in DECEMBER and playing that powder puff schedule. You actually think you just beat the same team that is going to play in June? +%#+ outta here.

Your talking about our schedule?? You guys haven't beaten ANY good team yet,0-3 against teams with winning records.you started the season with more than half your games at home,you have probably had the easiest schedule so far.
At least the Heat have beaten a couple good teams.

$!+! outta here dawg

What? Have you been living in a barn the past week?

Orlando: 121 San Antonio: 101
Orlando: 86 Boston: 78

In back to back games, an oh by the way we have already beat the Heat as well a little over a month ago. How many of those teams had a winning record in that 14 game win streak?

I don't give a damn if those games are home, you think it's easy to beat the 2 best teams in the league one after another with new players? Like I told that other clown. !%@# OUTTA HERE.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the Laker hating in this thread. Lakers got their %+* beat last Christmas too......and they win a championship. Heat fans need to stay humble.

Magic > Heat
I was just gonna leave this thread alone but i had to resond to this guy. YOU SIR ARE DELUSIONAL. Orlando is good but they clearly are not back to their Finals year swag. Just not as good of a team. Sorry.

I suggest you get down off that high horse for beating the Lakers in DECEMBER and playing that powder puff schedule. You actually think you just beat the same team that is going to play in June? +%#+ outta here.

Your talking about our schedule?? You guys haven't beaten ANY good team yet,0-3 against teams with winning records.you started the season with more than half your games at home,you have probably had the easiest schedule so far.

$!+! outta here dawg

In back to back games, an oh by the way we have already beat the Heat as well a little over a month ago. How many of those teams had a winning record in that 14 game win streak?

I don't give a damn if those games are home, you think it's easy to beat the 2 best teams in the league one after another with new players? Like I told that other clown. !%@# OUTTA HERE.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I wrote that post just too show that you can't really call him a quitter during that series knowing that if he quit he would have to face an uphill battle to advance.He still played all out during the final game,if you do,you could say the same thing for your "boy" Kobe against the Suns a few seasons ago and during the '04 finals,one of the biggest moments of his career.

I never said he "dogs" it,I just don't see the same intensity out of him as opposed to in the past. I was pointing out that I've noticed him take the regular season less seriously this past season and  half,he just really wait till the playoffs start going all out which I don't appreciate.

Shaq in his prime was one of the most dominant players in history so I'll keep him up there.I can't possibly take off the human triple double. I was thinking about switching Malone with Duncan but Malone was more a defensive force than Duncan and is 6th on the all time scoring list. Duncan would be 11 for me,greatest PF of all time imo.

Remember,that's MY personal top 10,you don't have to necessarily agree with me.

explain why DUNCAN isn't top ten.
embarassed.gif

I was thinking about switching Malone with Duncan but Malone was more a defensive force than Duncan and is 6th on the all time scoring list. Duncan would be 11 for me,greatest PF of all time imo.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I wrote that post just too show that you can't really call him a quitter during that series knowing that if he quit he would have to face an uphill battle to advance.He still played all out during the final game,if you do,you could say the same thing for your "boy" Kobe against the Suns a few seasons ago and during the '04 finals,one of the biggest moments of his career.

I never said he "dogs" it,I just don't see the same intensity out of him as opposed to in the past. I was pointing out that I've noticed him take the regular season less seriously this past season and  half,he just really wait till the playoffs start going all out which I don't appreciate.

Shaq in his prime was one of the most dominant players in history so I'll keep him up there.I can't possibly take off the human triple double. I was thinking about switching Malone with Duncan but Malone was more a defensive force than Duncan and is 6th on the all time scoring list. Duncan would be 11 for me,greatest PF of all time imo.

explain why DUNCAN isn't top ten.
embarassed.gif

I was thinking about switching Malone with Duncan but Malone was more a defensive force than Duncan and is 6th on the all time scoring list. Duncan would be 11 for me,greatest PF of all time imo.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Magic > Heat

$!+! outta here dawg

What the hell? Was I even talking about the Magic dawg??

You clearly see me responding to the Lakers.

*Edit: My bad,I didn't notice you were talking about the Magic
embarassed.gif
. I thought you were a Laker fan talking about the Heats schedule.
We've still blown you out this year though
grin.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Magic > Heat

$!+! outta here dawg

What the hell? Was I even talking about the Magic dawg??

You clearly see me responding to the Lakers.

*Edit: My bad,I didn't notice you were talking about the Magic
embarassed.gif
. I thought you were a Laker fan talking about the Heats schedule.
We've still blown you out this year though
grin.gif

rashi wrote:

POP tank that game man. He had the big three sit out mid 3rd. STAN VAN PANIC still had his starting five in when the SPURS BENCH was making a comeback.  
POP was also laughing with MANU mid 4th quarter.
laugh.gif

Rolaholic I got you man. Just asking.
glasses.gif

rashi wrote:

POP tank that game man. He had the big three sit out mid 3rd. STAN VAN PANIC still had his starting five in when the SPURS BENCH was making a comeback.  
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

rashi wrote:

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Shutup.

Back
Top Bottom