Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

im not even gonna lie, im trying to learn the thriller dance right now
laugh.gif

I blasted his songs everywhere I drove today, almost lost control once because I was dancing with the wheel lol
pimp.gif

We all know how Michael made some signature dance moves...He was one of the greatest all around performers and entertainers to ever be. In terms of dancing,who did he not inspire? So, I came up with a list with signature dance moves he made famous.

Moonwalk
mowtown25moonwalk.gif

Crotch grab
20031028_michael_jackson.jpg

Open shirt wind blow
mj-slash_jpg.jpg

The point

The tip-toe stand

The gravity defying lean

The body wave - could not find a pic.

Those are just a few I could name from the top of my head. His impact on dance cannot be denied. He was truly an all-around musical prodigy.

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG FROM MICHAEL JACKSON ......

Listen and relate ..... LOVE this song.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

first berry white ,then james brown, then ray charles, then isaac hayes, now micheal jackson, man all our talented black men are dyin, yo stevie wonder betterwatch his back.

"He walked the television stage not as if he owned it, not as if if was built for him, but as if his very presence had called it intobeing."

The day we walked on the Moon.

Wow.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

My fav too. HAS ANYONE ELSE WONDERED IF HE IS REFERRING TO HEROINE IN THE SONG? LISTEN TO THE WORDS...AM I REACHING.

tired.gif
I still can't believe he is gone. I've been blasting MJ in the whip all day. Rock with you and Thriller will always be my favorite songs from him.

Roots and Erykah Badu are going to do a tribute preformance on Jimmy Fallon tonight

By the way Alien Ant Fam is the only group to make a Michael Jackson cover that anywhere near as good as the original song and the divide is still pretty huge

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

My fav too. HAS ANYONE ELSE WONDERED IF HE IS REFERRING TO HEROINE IN THE SONG? LISTEN TO THE WORDS...AM I REACHING.

I never thought of it like that ... but I see where your coming from.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I may never recover from this.
Exactly How I Felt When Pac Died.
tired.gif
tired.gif
Same way I feel about both. Every now and then I catch myself wondering, "what would $#@& be like if Pac was still here".

MJ dieing just feels a whole lot worst though. It STILL hasn`t really hit me. I just know I`m gonna wake up and learn that everything was just a big @$$nightmare.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

He's singing about a groupie.

Yo real talk I don't know about anybody else but for me personally it was the Smooth Criminal lean that turned me out. At that age I could not evencomprehend how that was possible and I'll be damned if I didn't try and fail to do it hundreds of times. The moonwalk is the more technicallyimpressive move and more versatile but damn the lean had me
eek.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

The Last Mohicans.........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP MJ "people never get the flowers while they can still smell em" -Ye
stevie.gif

Cant believe I left out Stevie. That was a sin.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

now when THAT man goes

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ya'll gonna have my crying over the internet man...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

sekim2detcidda wrote:

RICO7JT wrote:

tired.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

He's singing about a groupie.

I know that is the main topic/theme, but listen to it deeper. Do you see where I'm coming from? "She likes the boys inthe band...(typically rock bands use heroine)"

PYT has always been my personal favorite. Hopefully, people that weren't familiar with his music are able to catch up on the legacy.

Back
Top Bottom