Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yeah this dr is sketchy

If only people paid this much attention and invested this much energy into following things that actually mattered this country would be a whole lot better.
laugh.gif
And what are you investing your energy into? You're on NIKETALK.
indifferent.gif
Your reply doesn't make sense.

If anything the vagueness and shallowness of your original statement don't make sense.

Your in this thread are you not? You picked out my reply to you from multiple pages back, so obviously this has your attention as well, genius.

Instead of mourning the loss of a cultural icon, what 'things' should people (not limited to Americans) be 'focusing' on that will make thiscountry a 'whole lot' better?

Go run for president or something, you have the answers don't you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Check that. Back to those college days. One night he did call me in a panic. He had just gotten married to Lisa Marie Presley and needed advice - sex advice. He was incredibly nervous and said that he wanted to make sure that Lisa was impressed with his "moves." He asked me if I had any advice. I answered with one word: "foreplay."

"Really?" He answered. "Girls really like that?"

laugh.gif
damn... i always assumed MJ was smashing left and right when he was in his Thriller days.
He could've should've
c

mj-diana3.jpg

madonna.png

c

stephanie-michael1.jpg

michael_jackson_tatum_o_neal.jpg

Gallery%20Bad%20Tour%2080.JPG

Damn where Rilla at? I wanna hear what its like in Gary right now...I know that city gotta be somber as hell right now...

And VH1 looking like it did back in 92
pimp.gif
....Back in the day, no matterwhat time of the day it was, if you turned it to VH1, it was about a 85% chance something MJ related was on....Making Of Thriller FTW...

They need to throw on that Jackson 5: American Dream tonight...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

And VH1 looking like it did back in 92
pimp.gif
....Back in the day, no matter what time of the day it was, if you turned it to VH1, it was about a 85% chance something MJ related was on....Making Of Thriller FTW...

They need to throw on that Jackson 5: American Dream tonight...

QFT

I wish he died but didnt really die, and all this happened and everyone was sad and missed him, but then he was revived and everyone realized how much theytook him for granted, and he could realize how much everyone loves him deep down inside dang I'm only 14 and I always listened to him through my dad, and Iremember dancing with my cousin when invincible came out, to you guys thats the worst album but a the time to me that was the soundtrack to my life. I lovedthat video with Chris Rock ahh feels like I'm growing up too fast

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

yeah this dr is sketchy

If only people paid this much attention and invested this much energy into following things that actually mattered this country would be a whole lot better.
laugh.gif
And what are you investing your energy into? You're on NIKETALK.
indifferent.gif
Your reply doesn't make sense.
If anything the vagueness and shallowness of your original statement don't make sense.

Your in this thread are you not? You picked out my reply to you from multiple pages back, so obviously this has your attention as well, genius.

Instead of mourning the loss of a cultural icon, what 'things' should people (not limited to Americans) be 'focusing' on that will make this country a 'whole lot' better?

indifferent.gif

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Mike was a cosmic talent and the world sucked every ounce of joy they could out of him until he was a fragile and depleted shell....then they stood back, pointed and laughed, while he suffered in a painful isolation.

smh.gif
tired.gif

I hear that
tired.gif

from the my 1st year of birth, MJ has been an extreme music presence in my life.
i mean, seriously.... this is fn me up like he was my blood relative..... but i feel like i lost that.

im sitting going through my memories, and i remember going to the arcade when i was young and OWNING the Moonwalker game.
I have the game on my computer the actual arcade game, im bout to play it.

i still am in shock man..... this is so random and not fair.... i never got the chance to see him live. I always wanted to.
I remember when he had the concert on showtime when he reuinited with his brothers... and me and my boys was in college, we order pizza got drink the whole 9like it was the superbowl.... and i remember Usher coming out there and trying to moonwalk, and he almost bumped into Mike.... Mike so SMOOTH that he moon walkaround usher's F Up... and pop his collar in a circle while moon walking.... i SWEAR we went crazy like a bunch of lil school girls.
I never had this kind of emotional connection to an artist and his music.... but this man wass the best there is, best there was, and the best there ever willbe....

and all them albums on Itunes selling like crazy... i have ALL my MJ albums, ima go and cop them all again, and keep em in the plastic forever.

MJ
pimp.gif

Thank You!

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Check that. Back to those college days. One night he did call me in a panic. He had just gotten married to Lisa Marie Presley and needed advice - sex advice. He was incredibly nervous and said that he wanted to make sure that Lisa was impressed with his "moves." He asked me if I had any advice. I answered with one word: "foreplay."

"Really?" He answered. "Girls really like that?"

laugh.gif
damn... i always assumed MJ was smashing left and right when he was in his Thriller days.
He could've should've
c

mj-diana3.jpg

madonna.png

c

stephanie-michael1.jpg

michael_jackson_tatum_o_neal.jpg

Gallery%20Bad%20Tour%2080.JPG

nahhh my dawg mj had to be smashin recklessly
laugh.gif

Yea, he def had to be going in on the ladies (no pun) but come on.

I +++%@+ love this movie.... Got the VHS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

I guess some of Eminem Videos are BANNED Now?

After watching some videos and thinking it over, I realize Michael Jackson didn't have bad intentions when he was with those kids, and everyone includingmyself should feel ashamed for all the jokes and insults we said. I feel bad now for every Michael Jackson joke I ever said

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

I wish he died but didnt really die, and all this happened and everyone was sad and missed him, but then he was revived and everyone realized how much they took him for granted, and he could realize how much everyone loves him deep down inside dang I'm only 14 and I always listened to him through my dad, and I remember dancing with my cousin when invincible came out, to you guys thats the worst album but a the time to me that was the soundtrack to my life. I loved that video with Chris Rock ahh feels like I'm growing up too fast
eek.gif
i was just thinking this
i was praying this was a publicity stunt for his upcoming tour(even though it wouldnt have been a good one)it would have been better than him actually dying
frown.gif

i am genuinly in pain, my heart hurts and i know its to late to do anything but i feel like enough wasnt done to help him
damn again R.I.P M.J

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

2u8gih4.png

Damn.
eek.gif
I knew this would happen. its good because more people are experiencing his music but it makes me mad that they are only doing it now, that it takes something this tragic for people to open their eyes and realize the unparalleled talent this man had. People who only know a couple songs and really have no clue about him pretend they are truly affected when a couple months/ years from now, he will just be another artist to them.
what are you talking about? the guy has literally sold hundreds of millions of albums. people aren't "only doing it now".

Michael was a gift from the heavens for all of us.His music and videos will live on for eternity. I will never believe he did anything to those kids. Ihonestly believe he was a kid at heart and he really did try to create a childhood as an adult at neverland. He was such a gentle and kind person and it is ashame that all of the media that destroyed his life is all of a sudden praising him like he is God after the fact that he is dead. Those people who ridiculedhim deserve the bad karma coming to them. Im just happy i was alive when he was, and was so influenced and entertained by his amazing voice and dance skills.

Yea, Michael Jacksons album Thriller is the best sold album of all time with over 50 million copies sold of ONE ALBUM.

Originally Posted by chitown85

Michael was a gift from the heavens for all of us.His music and videos will live on for eternity. I will never believe he did anything to those kids. I honestly believe he was a kid at heart and he really did try to create a childhood as an adult at neverland. He was such a gentle and kind person and it is a shame that all of the media that destroyed his life is all of a sudden praising him like he is God after the fact that he is dead. Those people who ridiculed him deserve the bad karma coming to them. Im just happy i was alive when he was, and was so influenced and entertained by his amazing voice and dance skills.

qft
i fee like if all that rediculing had never happened and he wasnt under so much stress that he would still ber here
i feel like a family member passed
again damn r.i.p

Damn why is Al Sharpton speaking on this. Okay they were friends yes, but man Al you know everyone who is black and has money.

Al Sharpton - "The fact that a young black kid from Gary, Indiana changed the world!". About the best thing I have heard him say to date.

Back
Top Bottom