Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

mlks skeletons > mjs skeletons ... and thats all im gonna say about that ...
Dude, we get it that you really dislike or possibly even hate MLK Jr. I'm just happy I don't ever have to interact with you in any wayaside from on here.

this is what we call getting sucked into media hype...which alot of yous are most certainly doing

i agree, Michael Jackson was a GREAT entertainer, one of the best the industry has ever seen. I happen to love alot of his songs and I hold a place in my heart for particular ones that really mean a lot to me. but SACRIFICING to give us treasures? You wanna talk about sacrifice, please talk to MLK and Obama. You think he REALLY LOVED everyone? I dunno man, dude was just about a billionaire and I didn't exactly hear him opening Bill Gates Foundations and @!@+, instead I saw the Neverland Ranch....

you guys are SUPER DUPER ODing on what Michael Jackson meant. It is appropriate to remember his life and reflect on all the great things he contributed to society. It is not appropriate to make him out to be something he was not.

Well I think it's pretty well known how much MJ gave to charity and how much he promoted. Dude's been given like countless lifetimeawards. Burned his hair, gave the settlement to burn center. Went on tour after Thriller, gave entire profit to charity. We are the World. All Man in theMirror profits went to charity. Heal the World Foundation. Ryan White AIDS awareness. Kosovo. Etc.

Who knows someones definition of "sacrificing" but I dunno.

yo celebs give to charities all the time, it helps them with tax breaks and *!#!, athletes too

im not saying he was a horrible person or anything, but making him out to be Mother Theresa is just OD im sorry.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

damn how you gonna do me like that please explain
maybe i wa stoo harsh ... but some of the stuff im reading from you today is severly misinformed, i just dont have the time or patience or careenough to do what JND1 just did ...

maybe i wa stoo harsh ... but some of the stuff im reading from you today is severly misinformed, i just dont have the time or patience or care enough to do what JND1 just did ...

misinformed? now i remember u were the dude saying MJ was greater than Obama and now you're talking about Martin Luther King's skeletons...MichaelJackson is the king of freakin skeletons

mlks skeletons > mjs skeletons ... and thats all im gonna say about that ...
indifferent.gif
ppl stop trying to compare a civil rights leaderand a musician!

Originally Posted by cguy610

Dude, we get it that you really dislike or possibly even hate MLK Jr. I'm just happy I don't ever have to interact with you in any way aside from on here.
when people are bringing to light mjs supposed "sexual encounters" with kids and how many drugs he was on and bashing everything elseleft and right about him, i just feel it justice to call a spade a spade ... people in here defending mlk the man for what he did and thats fine, but letsbring out his skeletons too, in all fairness ... i dont hate mlk, i just think hes given too much credit as a person and most of the people giving him thiscredit know about 4 words about him ...

maybe i wa stoo harsh ... but some of the stuff im reading from you today is severly misinformed, i just dont have the time or patience or care enough to do what JND1 just did ...

misinformed? now i remember u were the dude saying MJ was greater than Obama and now you're talking about Martin Luther King's skeletons...Michael Jackson is the king of freakin skeletons

so mj isnt greater than obama? as i said before obama has done NOTHING for this country except fabricate a dream for black people ... he is nothing but thefirst black president ... from a political standpoint, HA ... from a racial standpoint, how much easier do black people have it now?

This is the pay respects to MJ thread so im not gonna go too far off the path, but don't you think Obama is inspiring hope in young people (black, white,whatever) all over the country? I see him as a fresh face in the business of LEADING THE WORLD. Yes, he's the US president, but he is a world leader, auniter, from his days way way back. The guy was born to lead people, and he has done so up to becoming the President of the United States. He is aninspiration, an American icon in every sense.

Michael Jackson sings songs. He does the moonwalk. I'm not trying to diminish Jackson's career, im just putting it in perspective - trying to prove apoint.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Dude, we get it that you really dislike or possibly even hate MLK Jr. I'm just happy I don't ever have to interact with you in any way aside from on here.
when people are bringing to light mjs supposed "sexual encounters" with kids and how many drugs he was on and bashing everything else left and right about him, i just feel it justice to call a spade a spade ... people in here defending mlk the man for what he did and thats fine, but lets bring out his skeletons too, in all fairness ... i dont hate mlk, i just think hes given too much credit as a person and most of the people giving him this credit know about 4 words about him ...

You're really sounding like a racist hater man. All you do is say is negative things about MLK.

misinformed? now i remember u were the dude saying MJ was greater than Obama and now you're talking about Martin Luther King's skeletons...Michael Jackson is the king of freakin skeletons

so mj isnt greater than obama? as i said before obama has done NOTHING for this country except fabricate a dream for black people ... he is nothing but the first black president ... from a political standpoint, HA ... from a racial standpoint, how much easier do black people have it now?
eyes.gif
He hasn`t been in office a whole 6 months.... And he`s not just the pres of black people. Fabricate a dream? Alright man..

yo celebs give to charities all the time, it helps them with tax breaks and *!#!, athletes too

im not saying he was a horrible person or anything, but making him out to be Mother Theresa is just OD im sorry.
Have you heard of the "Heal The World" foundation you stupid prick?

so mj isnt greater than obama? as i said before obama has done NOTHING for this country except fabricate a dream for black people ... he is nothing but the first black president ... from a political standpoint, HA ... from a racial standpoint, how much easier do black people have it now?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

Ignorance at it's finest.

This is the pay respects to MJ thread so im not gonna go too far off the path, but don't you think Obama is inspiring hope in young people (black, white, whatever) all over the country? I see him as a fresh face in the business of LEADING THE WORLD. Yes, he's the US president, but he is a world leader, a uniter, from his days way way back. The guy was born to lead people, and he has done so up to becoming the President of the United States. He is an inspiration, an American icon in every sense.

Michael Jackson sings songs. He does the moonwalk. I'm not trying to diminish Jackson's career, im just putting it in perspective - trying to prove a point.

see this is what im talking about ... so obama is leading the world now? people are mocking and laughing at him left and right right ... dude gave him a bookabout communism and straight up laughed in his face ... born to lead people?
laugh.gif
ill leave on this, obama has done NOTHING for this country except fabricate a dream for black people ... he is nothing but the first black president... from a political standpoint, HA ... from a racial standpoint, how much easier do black people have it now? im done in this thread about obama ...

people not giving michael enough credit ... a genuinely nice person who loved people ...

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

yo, my man, did you seriously just call me a stupid prick? I know about the Heal the World foundation bro, im sure Michael Jackson was at everymeeting they had.

This is the pay respects to MJ thread so im not gonna go too far off the path, but don't you think Obama is inspiring hope in young people (black, white, whatever) all over the country? I see him as a fresh face in the business of LEADING THE WORLD. Yes, he's the US president, but he is a world leader, a uniter, from his days way way back. The guy was born to lead people, and he has done so up to becoming the President of the United States. He is an inspiration, an American icon in every sense.

Michael Jackson sings songs. He does the moonwalk. I'm not trying to diminish Jackson's career, im just putting it in perspective - trying to prove a point.

see this is what im talking about ... so obama is leading the world now? people are mocking and laughing at him left and right right ... dude gave him a book about communism and straight up laughed in his face ... born to lead people?
laugh.gif
ill leave on this, obama has done NOTHING for this country except fabricate a dream for black people ... he is nothing but the first black president ... from a political standpoint, HA ... from a racial standpoint, how much easier do black people have it now? im done in this thread about obama ...

people not giving michael enough credit ... a genuinely nice person who loved people ...

people give him TOO much credit in this thread thats all im saying, he wasnt no damn philanthropist. And yea I believe he was born to lead...he was a communityactivist all his life and fought for civil and social issues. It's what he does, he leads people, its obvious by how successful his campaign was.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

All I'm saying is to us we may never see him as anything close or along the same lines as a MLK but to many people around the WORLD..Many people see MJ as their MLK, Malcolm X, Barack Obama, Elvis, Beatles and GOD all wrapped up into one..
indifferent.gif
All I gotta say is those "many" people are freaking idiots.

I mean it's like saying "many people see Tupac as their MLK, Malcolm X, Barack Obama, Elvis, Beatles and GOD all wrapped up into one.. "

Doesn't that sound ridiculous?
laugh.gif

RIP Michael Jackson.

No you close minded fool..the only thing that sounds ridiculous is the fact that your calling people idiots because they see MJ in a totally different lightthen you do..as I said before people around the world hold MJ to a different standard because he was one of the many few that spoke on "GLOBAL"issues..He was genuis enough to figure out ways to bridge the 7 continents together through his music..he's one of the many few that not only spoke aboutit but went out and actually tried to make a difference..It wasn't about great "PR" like with most entertainers..he genuinely cared and tried tohelp those in need..most of us will never understand or comprehend how powerful of a man MJ really is because we have the luxury of having a hot meal to comehome to on a daily basis..we have the luxury of making our own decisions..we have the luxury of trying to figure out which pair of shoes we were going towear..we have the luxury of using a washer and dryer to wash our clothes instead of walking 2,3,4 miles down to a river and washing by hand..We have the luxuryof being able to get a education..Many people around the world to this day still don't have those luxury's..They aren't fortunate enough to havegreat leaders like a MLK like a Rosa Parks like a Barack Obama like Malcolm X to speak on behalf of them..those are the people that MJ reached out to..He usedhis music as a media outlet so the WORLD could hear their message..let me take it a step further..While the jay-z and the Diddy's of the world brag aboutbeing worth over $300 million..MJ has givin over $400 million to different charities and organizations around the world!!! Do you still need for me to explainto you why people around the world put MJ on that level?? let me know because after reading your tupac statement it really seems like your words are coming outof your "OTHER" hole!!!

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

All I'm saying is to us we may never see him as anything close or along the same lines as a MLK but to many people around the WORLD..Many people see MJ as their MLK, Malcolm X, Barack Obama, Elvis, Beatles and GOD all wrapped up into one..
indifferent.gif
All I gotta say is those "many" people are freaking idiots.

I mean it's like saying "many people see Tupac as their MLK, Malcolm X, Barack Obama, Elvis, Beatles and GOD all wrapped up into one.. "

Doesn't that sound ridiculous?
laugh.gif

RIP Michael Jackson.

No you close minded fool..the only thing that sounds ridiculous is the fact that your calling people idiots because they see MJ in a totally different light then you do..as I said before people around the world hold MJ to a different standard because he was one of the many few that spoke on "GLOBAL" issues..He was genuis enough to figure out ways to bridge the 7 continents together through his music..he's one of the many few that not only spoke about it but went out and actually tried to make a difference..It wasn't about great "PR" like with most entertainers..he genuinely cared and tried to help those in need..most of us will never understand or comprehend how powerful of a man MJ really is because we have the luxury of having a hot meal to come home to on a daily basis..we have the luxury of making our own decisions..we have the luxury of trying to figure out which pair of shoes we were going to wear..we have the luxury of using a washer and dryer to wash our clothes instead of walking 2,3,4 miles down to a river and washing by hand..We have the luxury of being able to get a education..Many people around the world to this day still don't have those luxury's..They aren't fortunate enough to have great leaders like a MLK like a Rosa Parks like a Barack Obama like Malcolm X to speak on behalf of them..those are the people that MJ reached out to..He used his music as a media outlet so the WORLD could hear their message..let me take it a step further..While the jay-z and the Diddy's of the world brag about being worth over $300 million..MJ has givin over $400 million to different charities and organizations around the world!!! Do you still need for me to explain to you why people around the world put MJ on that level?? let me know because after reading your tupac statement it really seems like your a complete fool..

Ahhhh so you have lowered yourself to name calling because I posted MY opinion? Says a lot about you.

So let me get this straight, in many parts of this world where they was no Rosa Parks to stand up to segregation or where there was no MLK to lead in the fightfor civil rights, there was MICHAEL JACKSON.

Did I get that right?

he he
eyes.gif

I do not deny that Michael Jackson had a great heart. A beautiful person with a compassionate love to many children around the world. I remember " Weare the world" I can probably find that tape single in the garage.
roll.gif

However IMO << yes that means IN MY OPINION I could never compare an ENTERTAINER who can sing, dance and whom contributed a good chunk of their income tocivil right leaders that actually made a difference.

So for some kid in Africa or Indonesia or Germany to say Michael Jackson is my Martin Luther King is really idiotic to me. That's all I meant.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

yo, my man, did you seriously just call me a stupid prick? I know about the Heal the World foundation bro, im sure Michael Jackson was at every meeting they had.

Yes to your first question. You are still missing the big picture it was his foundation and he wasn't just sitting in meetings he was outthere raising money. You say we give him too much credit, what do you want us to do be like the rest of the idiots out there and just call him a pedophile(without any proof) and disregard all his charitable efforts?

wow people mad as heck on here
laugh.gif

yall chill....this isnt to discuss or compare michael to anyone else...its to celebrate his life....

JOIN FORCES AND FEEL THE POWER AND LOVE

laugh.gif
at people trying to make Michael Jackson out to be a clergyman or something.

MJ was a great philanthropist, yes. but stop acting like he gave away all of his possessions to the world... when you're as rich as MJ, you can give loadsof money to charity and still have tons left over. do ya'll not realize that this dude had MONEY out the !!*! he was living like an Egyptian prince.

have you seen an aerial view of his property? it is absurdly large for someone who lives on their own. imagine how much unnecessary energy he consumes everyyear. i mean, this man had !+#%%$+ giraffes in his backyard. GIRAFFES!

don't get it twisted... MJ was flossing his wealth just like everybody else.

if he truly had the "heart of an angel", he would have lived modestly in a normal-sized house and given more of his money to charity instead ofspending it on hyperbaric chambers and exotic monkeys. some of ya'll need to calm yourselves.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
at people trying to make Michael Jackson out to be a clergyman or something.

MJ was a great philanthropist, yes. but stop acting like he gave away all of his possessions to the world... when you're as rich as MJ, you can give loads of money to charity and still have tons left over. do ya'll not realize that this dude had MONEY out the !!*! he was living like an Egyptian prince.

have you seen an aerial view of his property? it is absurdly large for someone who lives on their own. imagine how much unnecessary energy he consumes every year. i mean, this man had !+#%%$+ giraffes in his backyard. GIRAFFES!

don't get it twisted... MJ was flossing his wealth just like everybody else.

if he truly had the "heart of an angel", he would have lived modestly in a normal-sized house and given more of his money to charity instead of spending it on hyperbaric chambers and exotic monkeys. some of ya'll need to calm yourselves.

U STILL TALKIN? log out.

Back
Top Bottom