Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Probly been posted but this video is just
pimp.gif

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Was this posted? Michael Jackson jammin' to R.Kelly.
laugh.gif
SO cute! Still can't believe he is gone.

Man..I can watch this all night
laugh.gif
�..this is a all time classic..YoHazleyed Honey..you on point tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One thing I've realized since MJ passed is that, for a guy that was widely portrayed as a recluse, MJ sure had a lot of friends. Like, who know he wasshooting down to Miami to hang out with Brett Ratner?

Yea that's what's up. MJ chillin down MIA

Michael Jackson supporters before he died-------------> little
Michael Jackson supporters after he died---------> lots

twoface.jpg

Says Hi, folks!
laugh.gif

the skin disease thing really makes sense...

and it's so hard for me to buy into the child molestation allegations with so many of his friends speaking up now, mentioning how they had their kidsaround him all the time, unsupervised (some even went on tours with him without their parents), and nothing ever happened...

the media did an amazing job making him out to be a monster, but i now truly believe he was the most misunderstood person of all time...

and throughout it all, he very rarely uttered a negative thing about anyone, even those who tried to destroy him.

in just that alone, you can draw inspiration from him on how to be a better person (forget the music, dancing, and raw talent he possessed, even the millionsof dollars he gave away, and he's still an amazing human being)...

Originally Posted by jphonix

the skin disease thing really makes sense...

and it's so hard for me to buy into the child molestation allegations with so many of his friends speaking up now, mentioning how they had their kids around him all the time, unsupervised (some even went on tours with him without their parents), and nothing ever happened...

the media did an amazing job making him out to be a monster, but i now truly believe he was the most misunderstood person of all time...

and throughout it all, he very rarely uttered a negative thing about anyone, even those who tried to destroy him.

in just that alone, you can draw inspiration from him on how to be a better person (forget the music, dancing, and raw talent he possessed, even the millions of dollars he gave away, and he's still an amazing human being)...
pimp.gif

& I've NEVER heard him say anything negative about someone EVER .
frown.gif

Bashir was all in it for shock value. He was clearly trying to exaggerate many of Mike's antics during the documentary.

Not surprised how all of these people that put MJ down and probably caused much of his stress are coming forward acting like they were his best friend.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom