Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Michael_Jackson_with_the_Reagans.png

I'm not into politics but this is one of my favorite MJ pictures.

who choreographed the Thriller video? **** was so unique and beyond greatness

only if directors would put this much effort into making videos nowadays
smh.gif
this **** could have been a movie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I member I wore only one batting glove when I was younger because of MJ and i'd tape the fingers of my other hand like he had it in the Moonwalkermovie haha

still doesn't feel real..

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The Game Ft. Chris Brown "Better On the Other Side" Official Video
I cant front........I didnt get emotional until i watched that video......started getting choked up and tearing up n stuff.�

it REALLY just hit me that a legend is gone.........................My Fiance cried (Even though she wont tell me)� She used to piss me off with ALWAYSlistning to his CD in my Impala.

I was looking at thriller on youtube earlier today. I started to read the comments and read that theres an autopsy video of michael jackson. They have a weirdlink
6fu7.com
I copied and paste it, it took me to a sight and they wanted me to enter my email, but I didnt. Anyone want to try it? LIKE I SAID, I SAW THE LINK ON YOUTUBE..IF THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE PLEASE REMOVE or ask me to remove it.. Thanks.

This is probably my favorite MJ video ever.

I need a gif of 2:18 - 2:20....Precursor to the superbowl issue??? LOL

An avi or gif of 3:14-3:23 would be pretty dope too.......Very nice sequence of dance moves all together.

@ 2:57............First ever curse word in an MJ song??? lol......Probably not, but the first blatant one ive ever heard.

It's tough to listen to his songs right now but I will always hold Mike down. Miss you Mike. You're in a better place my friend.

One of my favorite song my MJ... well... every song of his is my favorite there's not one song that I dislike, but I really love this one.

MJ was so smooth.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

look who feels bad now....http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7933977

This guy deserves to be fired and blacklisted from reporting ever again. his report a few years back CRIPPLED Mike's credibility and made him look like a certified Chester
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Fired is a understatement..someone needs to beat the %%%! out of him for what he did to MJ..The thing that pisses me off even more is the factthat he sat back for YEARS and watched MJ take a beating by both the media and public because of his "EXAGGERATIONS" and never said a singleword..then the idiot waits until now to finally open his mouth and start singing a different tune..But it's like the saying goes.."No bad deed goesunpunished"..and let me tell you..all those that spent years using and abusing and trying to assassinate MJ's character by purposely making falseaccusation are GOING TO GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM IN THE WORST WAY!!!!

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

look who feels bad now....http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7933977

This guy deserves to be fired and blacklisted from reporting ever again. his report a few years back CRIPPLED Mike's credibility and made him look like a certified Chester
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Fired is a understatement..someone needs to beat the %%%! out of him for what he did to MJ..The thing that pisses me off even more is the fact that he sat back for YEARS and watched MJ take a beating by both the media and public because of his "EXAGGERATIONS" and never said a single word..then the idiot waits until now to finally open his mouth and start singing a different tune..But it's like the saying goes.."No bad deed goes unpunished"..and let me tell you..all those that spent years using and abusing and trying to assassinate MJ's character by purposely making false accusation are GOING TO GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM IN THE WORST WAY!!!!
All I can say is "yep" ...

But look , we can't be mad at everything , there's no use ... there's always karma .
wink.gif

So instead of talking about the negative ... we're trying to celebrate his life .

MJ .
pimp.gif

smh.gif
At Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson fighting over who is going to do theeulogy. Stay classy, scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom