Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by CL552k1

How do you think Katt Williams feels right now.. talking all that mess about Mike in his stand-ups.... He must be hiding under a rock...

I always thought those jokes every stand up dude had for michael were lame, very few were funny

ima big katt fan but i agree w/this. i never thought the jokes and parodies about dude were funny (i dont like parodies in general but thats besides thepoint). i mean anybody can kick a person when theyre down.
where was this dude at when jamie was callin him out last year but thats neither here nor there

CL552k1 wrote:
How do you think Katt Williams feels right now.. talking all that mess about Mike in his stand-ups.... He must be hiding under a rock...

i doubt hes hiding anywhere i thought the jokes were pretty funny, hes a comedian he supposed to make jokes, comedians crack on anybody i dontunderstand why mj should be the exception ?? people are just to sensitive wen it comes to mj

don't think its been posted

tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

An event honoring Michael Jackson is set for Tuesday morning at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, FOX News has learned.

Sources close to the dicussions tell FOX News that a Jackson even will take place at 10 am at the downtown arena where the Los Angeles Lakers play.

It wasn't immediately clear if a funeral or a public memorial was being discussed for the entertainer - or both, a source told the Associated Press. The person said all talks are preliminary, and no decisions have been made.

Speculation about the potential location of a memorial had ricocheted during the day from the Staples Center to the Los Angeles Coliseum to the Nokia Theater. Jackson family spokesman Ken Sunshine said a public memorial was in the works but that it wouldn't be at Neverland.

Jackson's older brother Jermaine Jackson expressed home in an interview early Tuesday morning that Michael would be buried at his Neverland Ranch north of Los Angeles. The elimination of the proposed Neverland memorial came as a blow to many Jackson fans who had already descended on the estate in hope of attending a public viewing.

"We're terribly disappointed," said Ida Barron, 44, who arrived with her husband Paul Barron, 56, intending to spend several days in a tent.

Many of Jackson's die-hard fans refused to believe that the family would bury their most famous son without acknowledging the supporters who helped propel him to superstardom.

"I can't believe they wouldn't do something for his fans," said Rosie Padron, who had roped off a spot just outside the Neverland gates. "Michael loved his fans."

well, it was about this time a week ago that he was found not breathing with a faint pulse...

that whole day was so surreal to me... my roommate/best friend called me while i was out getting a hair cut... i searched it online at the salon and only cameup with one story on it, from tmz... i went straight to the gym and found a bunch of people at my gym had stopped doing their workouts and were all gatheredaround the tv's... saw one girl almost in tears... they went back and forth calling it death to deep coma, then what little hope i hung onto was gonemoments later when they pronounced him dead officially.

still very hard to believe...

RIP Michael Jackson!!!

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

BAD era MJ >>> all.

Tell me this isn't a pretty man (no ayo, for those that need it)
Gallery395.jpg

Gallery536.jpg

nah duke was weird already there with da cleft in his chin and increasingly lightening skin.... and considerin he looked nuffin like his baby-young mike pics.

009.jpg
002.jpg

006.jpg

017.jpg

i bet people are already lined up like the Lakers got a finals game

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Apparently, this cloud in NYC is supposed to be MJ. I don't see anything.

michael-jackson-appears-in-nyc-clouds-12227-1246426156-0.jpg

I see a face in the lower left side of the picture. Not sure it looks like MJ though.

Back
Top Bottom