Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by CL552k1

How do you think Katt Williams feels right now.. talking all that mess about Mike in his stand-ups.... He must be hiding under a rock...

What about Eminem's Lose It video? Prior to his death everyone was making fun of him.. I wish South Park would make an episode where Cartman finds out that"Mr. Jefferson" died.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

BAD era MJ >>> all.

Tell me this isn't a pretty man (no ayo, for those that need it)

Gallery395.jpg

Gallery536.jpg

nah duke was weird already there with da cleft in his chin and increasingly lightening skin.... and considerin he looked nuffin like his baby-young mike pics.

009.jpg
002.jpg

006.jpg

017.jpg

The (no ayo) prettiest (no ayo) I've (no ayo) ever (no ayo) seen (no ayo) Michael (no ayo) Jackson (no ayo) look (no ayo) is (no ayo) in (no ayo) the (noayo) Rock (no ayo) With (no ayo) You (no ayo) video(no ayo).(no ayo)

CL552k1 wrote:
How do you think Katt Williams feels right now.. talking all that mess about Mike in his stand-ups.... He must be hiding under a rock...

I HIGHLY doubt he regrets anything he said.
laugh.gif

Theres such a weird phenomena going on now that Michael has passed away. It's appalling/crazy/disturbing at the same time.

Xtapolapacetl:
pr0phecy718:
Xtapolapacetl:
The (no ayo) prettiest (no ayo) I've (no ayo) ever (no ayo) seen (no ayo) Michael (no ayo) Jackson (no ayo) look (no ayo) is (no ayo) in (no ayo) the (no ayo) Rock (no ayo) With (no ayo) You (no ayo) video(no ayo).(no ayo)
reading all those "ayo" hurt my eyes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
^^^^

That was my intention... So that you could remember how extremely non-homosexual I am.
I'm pretty sure he was making fun of all the dorks who feel the need to type that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
The (no ayo) prettiest (no ayo) I've (no ayo) ever (no ayo) seen (no ayo) Michael (no ayo) Jackson (no ayo) look (no ayo) is (no ayo) in (no ayo) the (no ayo) Rock (no ayo) With (no ayo) You (no ayo) video(no ayo).(no ayo)
I'm pretty sure he was making fun of all the dorks who feel the need to type that.
duh

Jermaine Jackson Says 'I Wish It Was Me'

PopEater
posted: 5 HOURS 48 MINUTES AGO
comments: 964
filed under: Music News
imageimagePrintBookmark and ShareShare
Text SizeAAA

With the death of his brother Michael still dominating the headlines, Jermaine Jackson gave an emotional interview to Matt Lauer on 'Today' duringwhich he proclaimed he wishes he was the one who died.
Jermaine tells Lauer that after learning about Michael's death, he "felt empty ... I don't know how people are going to take this, but I wish itwas me. I've always felt that I was his backbone. Someone to be there for him. I was there and he was sort of like Moses, things he couldn't say Iwould say them."

He says the hardest part about that sad day was hearing his mother "crying, saying he was dead. And to hear my mother say Michael's dead, to feel andhear the tone in her voice to say her child is dead, it's nothing that anyone can ever imagine."
"There's nothing we can compare to this because we lost our brother, our hero. The world is mourning, we're mourning ... it's unreal, it'sunbelievable," Jermaine said about the death of The King of Pop.

Jermaine says that upon hearing the news that Michael's health had taken a turn for the worse, he "rushed in the hospital and I went straight to mymother and I wanted to console her. I wanted to see Michael, I wanted to see my brother. Seeing him there lifeless and breathless was very emotional for me,but I held myself together because I know he's very much alive. That was just a shell, but I kissed him on his forehead and I hugged him and I touched himand I said 'Michael, I'll never leave you. You'll never leave me.'"

As for reports that Jackson may have abused prescription medicine, which may have led to his death, Jermaine remains skeptical until toxicology reports comeback. "Michael has always been a person who was against anything like that. In this business the pressure and things you go through, you never know whatone will turn to ... Michael was always concerned about everybody, and to have that weight on your shoulders, to have that pressure ... I don't know,"he told Lauer.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Jermaine Jackson Says 'I Wish It Was Me'

PopEater
posted: 5 HOURS 48 MINUTES AGO
comments: 964
filed under: Music News
imageimagePrintBookmark and ShareShare
Text SizeAAA

With the death of his brother Michael still dominating the headlines, Jermaine Jackson gave an emotional interview to Matt Lauer on 'Today' during which he proclaimed he wishes he was the one who died.
Jermaine tells Lauer that after learning about Michael's death, he "felt empty ... I don't know how people are going to take this, but I wish it was me. I've always felt that I was his backbone. Someone to be there for him. I was there and he was sort of like Moses, things he couldn't say I would say them."

He says the hardest part about that sad day was hearing his mother "crying, saying he was dead. And to hear my mother say Michael's dead, to feel and hear the tone in her voice to say her child is dead, it's nothing that anyone can ever imagine."
"There's nothing we can compare to this because we lost our brother, our hero. The world is mourning, we're mourning ... it's unreal, it's unbelievable," Jermaine said about the death of The King of Pop.

Jermaine says that upon hearing the news that Michael's health had taken a turn for the worse, he "rushed in the hospital and I went straight to my mother and I wanted to console her. I wanted to see Michael, I wanted to see my brother. Seeing him there lifeless and breathless was very emotional for me, but I held myself together because I know he's very much alive. That was just a shell, but I kissed him on his forehead and I hugged him and I touched him and I said 'Michael, I'll never leave you. You'll never leave me.'"

As for reports that Jackson may have abused prescription medicine, which may have led to his death, Jermaine remains skeptical until toxicology reports come back. "Michael has always been a person who was against anything like that. In this business the pressure and things you go through, you never know what one will turn to ... Michael was always concerned about everybody, and to have that weight on your shoulders, to have that pressure ... I don't know," he told Lauer.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I know Jermaine will be taking it the hardest out of the brothers. The really had a special connection. I remember reading that Michael was distraught whenthey left Jermaine and made the Jacksons on Epic records

Originally Posted by SlimK4

I know Jermaine will be taking it the hardest out of the brothers. The really had a special connection. I remember reading that Michael was distraught when they left Jermaine and made the Jacksons on Epic records
I've always thought that Michael was the closest to Katherine, Janet, LaToya, & atoss up between Randy and Jermaine.

Originally Posted by CL552k1

I wondering how many people are getting MJ inspired tattoos....
yo, no effing lie, but I had the intentions of getting one before the horrible day came about. It will be a silhoutte, not a portrait (the man gottoo many damn faces
laugh.gif
).

However, I will hold off on that for a while now.

----------

I don't know if I can watch those final rehearsals. I've actually stayed away from MJ songs and videos. I did buy about 6 tribute magazines todaythough.

Back
Top Bottom