Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

black thriller mike w/ subtle work done >> off the wall black mike with his OG nose >>>>> bad mike with da semi lightskin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dangerous mike lookinCaucasian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wackojacko mike

Eh, he did ok, singing was horrible............I don't know where this was but the fans sure was hyped. Not even close to Mike yet.

Originally Posted by JDub4

Crank Lucas wrote:
link to the performance anyone? mike is crazy for pulling that hulk move
isn't this the video for Dirty Diana?

I remember that outfit, is the official video for dirty diana that live version?

by the way thriller, rock with you, bad, billie jean, smooth criminal and much more music videos are on xbox live marketplace

I copped a few, the bad video is so raw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by JDub4

Crank Lucas wrote:
link to the performance anyone? mike is crazy for pulling that hulk move
isn't this the video for Dirty Diana?
I remember that outfit, is the official video for dirty diana that live version?

by the way thriller, rock with you, bad, billie jean, smooth criminal and much more music videos are on xbox live marketplace

I copped a few, the bad video is so raw
pimp.gif

Yeah, the official video is just him performing on stage with some cutscenes of a girl walking outside

429px-Smooth_criminal_patent.png
What makes that even more incredible is that I bet Michael drew that.

What's even more incredible is probably the feeling to walk in a store and know you can buy everything in the store.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

IMO

>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

His swag was untouchable during the Thriller era
pimp.gif

Yo..the thriller era Mike was good money..the funny thing is all 3 of these pics really tell the story of MJ..

How do you think Katt Williams feels right now.. talking all that mess about Mike in his stand-ups.... He must be hiding under a rock...

mike lent his vocals for da chorus of this 80's hit

lot of cats know this song..but didn't know mike was involved.

and be clear�� Black Michael Jackson >> white Michael Jackson

Originally Posted by CL552k1

How do you think Katt Williams feels right now.. talking all that mess about Mike in his stand-ups.... He must be hiding under a rock...

I always thought those jokes every stand up dude had for michael were lame, very few were funny

Originally Posted by CL552k1

I always thought those jokes every stand up dude had for michael were lame, very few were funny
they been makin fun of jackson for 20+ years...da best ribbings came from in living color
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok , we know he changed skin tones .

Black AND White Michael Jackson > ____________ , regardless .

BAD era MJ >>> all.

Tell me this isn't a pretty man (no ayo, for those that need it)
Gallery395.jpg

Gallery536.jpg

[wazzup, wazzup, wazzup with you]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom