Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

I migt have been the none to break the news on facebook. Bizarre. True Americana.
Did Jeff goldblum really die? He was just on the colbert report

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

ok..i have a very serious question...im not trying to make jokes here or trying to be funny...first off i can honestly say i wasnt a fan of his im 18 years old and cant lie to yall and say that i listened to him and then all of sudden jump on the bandwagon cuz he died...im not going to do that..that being said, my question is why is someone who was a pedophile gets so much love? are yall showing respect to his music career or him as a person?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

look at the crowd..., they're not there for a pedophile.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

tupac sampled librarian girl

In a letter to his unborn child?
guys actually crying right now?
eyes.gif

tired.gif

He was the most recognizable icon. Man i can still remember when i had the red jacket back in the day. Had posters on the walls. Mike was a beast

this is a historic day.

along the likes of the day the world lost elvis and john lennon.

very sad, a musical genius, regardless of all the other stuff.

RIP

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

ok..i have a very serious question...im not trying to make jokes here or trying to be funny...first off i can honestly say i wasnt a fan of his im 18 years old and cant lie to yall and say that i listened to him and then all of sudden jump on the bandwagon cuz he died...im not going to do that..that being said, my question is why is someone who was a pedophile gets so much love? are yall showing respect to his music career or him as a person?

I think its cause most of us fell in love with the mans music way before and of the pedo stuff came out, its to difficult to forget all the great music.

Back
Top Bottom