Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

damn..@+%#@@@ grew up listening to michael jackson, and bam now he is dead..omg.
this sucks more cause my dad and mj is the same age.

ok..i have a very serious question...im not trying to make jokes here or trying to be funny...first off i can honestly say i wasnt a fan of his im 18 years oldand cant lie to yall and say that i listened to him and then all of sudden jump on the bandwagon cuz he died...im not going to do that..that being said, myquestion is why is someone who was a pedophile gets so much love? are yall showing respect to his music career or him as a person?

The Greatest Muscian EVER!!! Barnone

R.I.P
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

damn my mom is so down right now I remember when I was younger my moms use to stay
"my favorite singer was MJ and your aunts was Lionel Richie"

RIP Michael, your music will never be forgotten

RIP Michael Jackson, The King of Pop

I heard or read somewhere that at the height of his fame, it was estimated that 90% of the world's population could recognize his face.

"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"
"smooth criminal"

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

CNN is going in right now on the Child Molestation and Baby Dangling.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I peeped this earlier.. Seriously, !@%+ CNN.. They can't wait afew days to discuss that +$%*? [/color]
smh.gif

Facebook is on fire right now......smh at the people laughing in their statuses. So sad that people acutally laugh at death. Especially of such an influentialpeaceful individual

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i wonder whos going to inherit all his belongings

If you thought the family was screwed up now, wait until they meet with the lawyers over the will.

laugh.gif
donpoppa wrote:

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

an you guys imagine the concert they bout to have in Heaven??? Pac, Big, Pun, Rick James, James Brown, BB King, Aaliyah, Left Eye...... so sad.
i must be out the loop but when the hell did bb king die?

bb king aint dead he got a show coming up in my area

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

ok..i have a very serious question...im not trying to make jokes here or trying to be funny...first off i can honestly say i wasnt a fan of his im 18 years old and cant lie to yall and say that i listened to him and then all of sudden jump on the bandwagon cuz he died...im not going to do that..that being said, my question is why is someone who was a pedophile gets so much love? are yall showing respect to his music career or him as a person?

There are some pedophiles in history who get lots of love and respect today.... And where's the proof that he's a pedophile.... And none of us are hereadoring him for what he did in his bedroom.

MJ definitely had his problems, but dude was quite arguably the greatest entertainer ever. Been a fan since birth. What a loss
smh.gif
frown.gif

Irreplaceable
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom