Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

RIP Michael Jackson, The King of Pop

I heard or read somewhere that at the height of his fame, it was estimated that 90% of the world's population could recognize his face.

That's how I used to feel like he could have ruled the world if he wanted to , but he had too much power and some big hater knocked him down.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Ne-Yo calling in on 106 right now.

They should have Ja Rule call in to make sense of things.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I must be slow because I don't get it.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Of all the entertainers that could have taken his place.... Wayne, Mistakal, Shyne, KRS one

indifferent.gif

Mike was 50.

Your time is your time.
50 years old means times up? 50 is young my dude..And making statements of who should have died does not help anything...

RIP

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Facebook is on fire right now......smh at the people laughing in their statuses. So sad that people acutally laugh at death. Especially of such an influential peaceful individual
word, man.
"RIP MICHAEL JACKS0N! SELL Y0UR N0SE 0N EBAY, I WANT IT!" from Myspace
smh.gif

that !%$+ is just not cool..

Originally Posted by Buttah Like Parkay

Man I'm devastated...this was my idol growing up
frown.gif
RIP MJ...RIP to the greatest of all time
frown.gif
Word, I remember dancing as a lil kid thinking I was Mike back n the day, Hell I watched American Dream last week and thought I was Mike.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Facebook is on fire right now......smh at the people laughing in their statuses. So sad that people acutally laugh at death. Especially of such an influential peaceful individual
word, man.
"RIP MICHAEL JACKS0N! SELL Y0UR N0SE 0N EBAY, I WANT IT!" from Myspace
smh.gif

that !%$+ is just not cool..

young bucks these days with no respect
frown.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

For years it was all, "$++ is up with this nose" or "he MOLESTED children!!"
and now it's "OMG The King of Pop is dead! RIP".
smh.gif

that's true. and thats why im not gonna front and act bummed out...because i made the jokes about him touching kids and stuff....butstill...he's def. an icon. RIP

1. Didn't MJ get acquitted?
2. You may not be a fan but you CAN NOT deny the impact he had on music. He made music videos what they are today. I doubt there is any respected artist outthere who doesn't list MJ as one of their influences...

R.I.P. to the King...

Some dudes saying they sad that he died, but they weren't even listening to his music. Talking bout he a pedophile
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom