Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

RIP_mj_final.jpg

RIP_mj_final.jpg

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

does anyone else feel like the "real" Michael Jackson already died a long time ago? they keep showing all of his Thriller songs, but the truth is that we're never going to see that from him again.

this is definitely tough, but IMO it's not as bad as if he was in his PRIME. i think it's a little easier for us to appreciate MJs life and move on because his career had already run its course.

please don't attack me, i'm just giving my honest feelings.

THANK YOU, we lost MJ A LONG TIME AGO

does anyone else feel like the "real" Michael Jackson already died a long time ago? they keep showing all of his Thriller songs, but the truth is that we're never going to see that from him again.

this is definitely tough, but IMO it's not as bad as if he was in his PRIME. i think it's a little easier for us to appreciate MJs life and move on because his career had already run its course.

qft

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

ok..i have a very serious question...im not trying to make jokes here or trying to be funny...first off i can honestly say i wasnt a fan of his im 18 years old and cant lie to yall and say that i listened to him and then all of sudden jump on the bandwagon cuz he died...im not going to do that..that being said, my question is why is someone who was a pedophile gets so much love? are yall showing respect to his music career or him as a person?

I think its cause most of us fell in love with the mans music way before and of the pedo stuff came out, its to difficult to forget all the great music.

so, more respect for his music then...idk i may be wrong....

He was the greatest ever. No one will top him.

I'm just in shock y'all, I'm a HUGE MJ fan. This is just too much.
frown.gif

i feel what you saying, but when they said he died all i did was go back to the memories when he used to kill music. Mike was and is untouchable. I said thesame thing at work about that he has been dead for years. Then i jump in this thread and watch some youtube videos and it brings back the joy of what Mike was,an ICON

Back
Top Bottom