Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

2luanfc.jpg

CNN confirms with LA coroner that Michael Jackson is indeed dead.

A huge part of my childhood just died. It's probably all gone now. My friends and I from the neighborhood used to have dunk contests to MJ. Me and mysister used to watch Moonwalker every week. The first video on my iPod was the movie. Go to any wedding and I'm busting out MJ in the line. I was fortunateenough to see MJ at the Hoosier Dome here in Indianapolis when I was little. I used to Moonwalk outside of church. So many memories. I am so sad...

I'm not saying R.I.P. Mike will live on forever. Forever. It hurts.

Hey_

I guess this is my Hendrix...

R.I.P Michael J. Jackson

I'll be writing something in depth later.

Julius F. Wrek

I was named after him, he was my biggest idol growing up. I dance like him, listen and follow all the lyrics, even videotape all his videos from VH1 and MTV,I'm a wreck
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

man i refuse to believe this man.....
for real....it's so hard to accept this.

stupid @$#@ coworker of mine makes a stupid joke about the child molesting and trials, etc.....i was 2 seconds from losing my job for assault, i had to walkaway quickly.....i hate people who would rather dwell on the most troubling issues he went through rather than ALL the good he contributed to the world withhis music......there will never be another artist/performer like him.

damn this is unreal...

Back
Top Bottom