Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by CherryRed

2luanfc.jpg
Riiiiiight

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

does anyone else feel like the "real" Michael Jackson already died a long time ago? they keep showing all of his Thriller songs, but the truth is that we're never going to see that from him again.

this is definitely tough, but IMO it's not as bad as if he was in his PRIME. i think it's a little easier for us to appreciate MJs life and move on because his career had already run its course.

please don't attack me, i'm just giving my honest feelings.

i feel what you saying, but when they said he died all i did was go back to the memories when he used to kill music. Mike was and is untouchable. I said the same thing at work about that he has been dead for years. Then i jump in this thread and watch some youtube videos and it brings back the joy of what Mike was, an ICON
yeah, but you could have reviewed his memories even before he died. i was just going through old Michael Jackson vids on Youtube a couple weeksago, and i felt the same feeling that i feel now as i'm watching this MTV marathon.

it's not like he just made Thriller yesterday and he died today. the classic MJ has BEEN dead and gone... the guy that just died was a troubled, frail,creepy man.

like, when Sean Taylor died i was physically shaken up.. i had just seen dude grabbing INTs a couple days earlier and all of a sudden he was dead in his prime.Heath Ledger, i had just seen him in the Dark Knight trailers and all of a sudden he was dead.

Michael Jackson, i'll be honest i had mostly seen his classic Thriller performances through my parents old VHS tapes and Youtube, and i had watched himlive a couple times in the 90s.. but it's not like he was huge one day and died the next.

Damn I just got on the internet and saw the Front page and my immediate reaction was :

eek.gif

RIP to MJ..It's too bad his last decade+ of life was pretty hellasish.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

CNN confirms with LA coroner that Michael Jackson is indeed dead.

A huge part of my childhood just died. It's probably all gone now. My friends and I from the neighborhood used to have dunk contests to MJ. Me and my sister used to watch Moonwalker every week. The first video on my iPod was the movie. Go to any wedding and I'm busting out MJ in the line. I was fortunate enough to see MJ at the Hoosier Dome here in Indianapolis when I was little. I used to Moonwalk outside of church. So many memories. I am so sad...

I'm not saying R.I.P. Mike will live on forever. Forever. It hurts.

There is one more icon that stills clings to my childhood. maybe two or three.I think we all know who he is.(hence the color of NT is this way because ofhim ) But my older bro got me in to MJ. He got the moves to dance like him(when I was 4 he was doing talent shows and dancing like MJ in the billie jean videoin parties. I was so embarrased at the time.
laugh.gif
+**#, he even danced MJat his own wedding.

Michael Jackson made such a huge impact that everyone should pay homage. The ushers, the ginuwines, the chris browns, omarions, etc. R.I.P.

first time i actually have MTV on in a long time.
pimp.gif

we all know the man was strange, but at some point in time all of us wish we could move like this dude.

all of us tried to do the moonwalk standing there looking at the mirror.

that Dirty Diana/Smooth Criminal was the $$+@.

Some cold and ruthless NTers. So what if MJ was past his peak. Didn't matter. Comparing deaths and legacys? You all seriously need a life or need to getlaid.

Back
Top Bottom