Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Keep having hate for a person in your heart , a person that is dead ... this topic is one of the reason the man is dead right now .
So people have hate because they have one view and you have another?

mike is not dead because of this topic mike body has been breaking down for years because of the things HE did to it
What ?

No people have hate for this man ... that's the only way I can describe it because the man is deceased & people are still bringing this dumb @%*% up .

Mike died because of things he did to his body ? Like what ?

Get Vitiligo ? He did that to his body right ? Get Lupus ? yeah , i forgot you can just get Lupus one day from abusing your body .

You sound dumb my dude . The media messed with him too much . You have to remember that MJ wasn't your average 50 year old .

He thought like a CHILD . If a child constantly has the media messing with him for 40 years , it WILL take a toll on him .

Period .

might actually be true if he abused prescription drugs..i mean his personal doctor JUST retained da services of a attorney.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Keep having hate for a person in your heart , a person that is dead ... this topic is one of the reason the man is dead right now .
So people have hate because they have one view and you have another?

mike is not dead because of this topic mike body has been breaking down for years because of the things HE did to it
What ?

No people have hate for this man ... that's the only way I can describe it because the man is deceased & people are still bringing this dumb @%*% up .

Get Vitiligo ? He did that to his body right ? Get Lupus ? yeah , i forgot you can just get Lupus one day from abusing your body .

You sound dumb my dude . The media messed with him too much . You have to remember that MJ wasn't your average 50 year old .

He thought like a CHILD . If a child constantly has the media messing with him for 40 years , it WILL take a toll on him .

Period .

You serious Chi?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

might actually be true if he abused prescription drugs..i mean his personal doctor JUST retained da services of a attorney.

Michael Jackson is a perfectionist with knee troubles .

I know we all have taken a couple extra Tylenol's if we had a basketball game or something we had to get through .

You people over-analyze everything .

I know we all have taken a couple extra Tylenol's if we had a basketball game or something we had to get through .

Uhhh....is that not still abusing your body? yeah you pop extra advils, but don't you know you're doing it wrong?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Yet millions of parents do equally dumb things EVERY DAY. They just aren't on TV.
What is your point???
My point is he made a mistake. No reason to write him off as the world's worst parent or a psychopath. All indications are that he loved hischildren immensely. I wouldn't expect anyone in his position to be a good parent though. Did you read that story posted a few pages back? Dude couldn'teven properly make a bed. His actions were inexcusable no doubt, but the people who use this as fodder to paint an image of MJ as some kind of monster aretruly pathetic imo.

Thats Drug Abuse sweety....
laugh.gif

im reading this *+#$ and i think deep down inside some of yall dont even believe what your typing

some of yall are having a problem seperating the Music MJ that you grew up to love and the MAN MJ

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

I'm talking about the people in this thread that are saying he OD'ed on purpose trying to commit suicide .

Lol...I'm sure TrashSelector.com would be the first to break that info...!%+@ outta here.

Anyway...let me just say this once and last about MJ, these allegations, and his death in general.

I'm not going to criticize anyone for how they take in a person's death. If people choose to dedicate sigs/avys, cry, and all of that otherstuff...that's fine. Perhaps, he touched your lives in some sort of way. On the flip side, there's nothing wrong with people like myself who aren't"emotional" over his death. I'm not...and never have been a big "celebrity" guy anyway. I will never understand why people devote somuch attention and emotion to athletes/entertainers and argue at great lengths about them. When I heard MJ died...it caught me off guard I'll admit and Iwish his family well...but it didn't derail my day. I still went home and watched the draft. To me...NO ONE LIFE is more valuable or important thananothers. I mourned for the 9 people who died on that train this week. That hit closer to home for me. These are REAL people that I see and connect witheveryday and I ride that same train everyday. My cousin's friend...a 14 year old...likely will have to lose her legs as a result of that accident. I hadanother associate that just got murdered last week...gunned down in broad daylight as a case of mistaken identity. I mourned over that. That's real life+*$# to me. I'm not going to sit up here and pour my heart out and shed tears for a man because he made great music. I offer my condolences and itthat's where it ENDS. So to attack somebody because they aren't afraid to discuss things like his children fetish post death in a SENSIBLE manner isridiculous. Son didn't come in and say MJ was a child molester but ya'll INSTANT attacked his motive from the jump.

As for the children +*$#...I don't care what kind of upbringing he had. I don't care what his intentions were...I don't care how "mildmannered" he was...the whole affinity for children is quite disturbing...whether it was with malicious intent or not. It's HILARIOUS that hiscelebrity and impact on the music world is influencing some of the defense for him in this situation.

You're straight up LYING if you say that this was some Average Joe and not Michael Jackson...that you would be sitting up here defending him in thissituation like this. I don't know if he DID or DIDN'T do something sexually to those childrens. The mere fact that he had some sort of desire to havechildren who weren't his physically lay next to him on a bed is HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE. I don't see how that +*$# is arguable. And don't give me thatBS about "if he did so something wouldn't the parents want justice?". Please...there are some SICK !%+$@*% individuals out there in the world.Just the other day and man got caught pimping his 5 month old child online for sexual services...so I don't wanna hear that.

Just because the man made Thriller...does NOT mean he is free of criticism...stop that +*$#...please.

laugh.gif
I'm talking about the people in this thread that are saying he OD'ed on purpose trying to commit suicide .

i suggest you don't jump outta da window with your opinion before da toxicology reports come back..cuz he could have very well been

abusing drugs...mike had a entourage that sometimes weren't lookin out for his best interest....alot of people who were close to him were

on CNN and chimed in on it.

laugh.gif
i suggest you don't jump outta da window with your opinion before da toxicology reports come back..cuz he could have very well been

abusing drugs...mike had a entourage that sometimes weren't lookin out for his best interest....alot of people who were close to him were

When did I ever say he MJ didn't abuse drugs though ? I'm talking about the people who keep saying he did it on purpose to commit suicide.

I'm talking about the root of his problems . Appearance > Depression > Age > Media > Death

Chi ILL wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't believe anyone said that.

Let my barber tell it, the guilt killed michael. Along with his personal doctors allowing him to constantly take pain killers and
that last shot of morphine. Unnecessary.

He did these things!!

The most recent incident shows how fame get people a get out of jail free card.

There was a lot of evidence against him, the child ever testified against him, and the jury still found his "not guilty"
a women and a man on the jury later regretted that.

This kid probably feels bad that everybody know he was abused as a child by the biggest star in the world and know that he's paid he want the comfort ofclaiming it never happened.

or he's just suppressing his memories

laugh.gif

When did I ever say he MJ didn't abuse drugs though ? I'm talking about the people who keep saying he did it on purpose to commit suicide .

I'm talking about the root of his problems . Appearance > Depression > Age > Media > Death

what thread do you think you're in right now? you on that tylenol?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Yet millions of parents do equally dumb things EVERY DAY. They just aren't on TV.
What is your point???
My point is he made a mistake. No reason to write him off as the world's worst parent or a psychopath. All indications are that he loved his children immensely. I wouldn't expect anyone in his position to be a good parent though. Did you read that story posted a few pages back? Dude couldn't even properly make a bed. His actions were inexcusable no doubt, but the people who use this as fodder to paint an image of MJ as some kind of monster are truly pathetic imo.

Agreed. I just thought you were insinuating that I was one of the people who painted that negative image of MJ, because I wasn't.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man any logical person would think something sexual happened. Forget the fact that its Michael Jackson, would this be accepted? Would YOU let you pre-teen son or daughter sleep in bed with a 44 year old man? Regardless of whether or not something happened, that is weird as hell. I do think some funny stuff happened, but a little part of me believes that maybe something may not have happened, just based off one of his reactions in the video....He got real flustered like NOOOO you guys are taking it the wrong way...and he had this look in his eyes, like listen to what I'm saying....I dunno

I'm rollin with this......I don't know what happened so I'm not going to judge mike...I saw that interview and we mike yells "noooooo" Ican say I some what believed him....having kids sleep over yeah it's weird to me, and hell no I wouldn't let me kid sleep over his crib.....but I thinkmike looked at himself as a kid not a 44 year old man....I don't think he bad intentions with the kids, if anything it was the parents who tried to getmoney out of him....

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man any logical person would think something sexual happened. Forget the fact that its Michael Jackson, would this be accepted? Would YOU let you pre-teen son or daughter sleep in bed with a 44 year old man? Regardless of whether or not something happened, that is weird as hell. I do think some funny stuff happened, but a little part of me believes that maybe something may not have happened, just based off one of his reactions in the video....He got real flustered like NOOOO you guys are taking it the wrong way...and he had this look in his eyes, like listen to what I'm saying....I dunno

I'm rollin with this......I don't know what happened so I'm not going to judge mike...I saw that interview and we mike yells "noooooo" I can say I some what believed him....having kids sleep over yeah it's weird to me, and hell no I wouldn't let me kid sleep over his crib.....but I think mike looked at himself as a kid not a 44 year old man....I don't think he bad intentions with the kids, if anything it was the parents who tried to get money out of him....
QFT .

& Daytona , that's a hard question to ask because we as society have pre-conceived thoughts about these types of things .

There are certain things that we are taught to be viewed as wrong , but really aren't .
ohwell.gif

I know people that have younger mindstates ... I would never question that they were trying to hurt children ... they just don't know any better .

I remeber watching this special when it first came out. The interviewer had an agenda and that was yo painr Michael in a certain light. I honestly never jumpedup at anything that was said about the children.

Michael, without going to deep into his past, simply wanted to be a caring guy. People can't even imagine that anyone could possibly be this sincere, thishonest. The things that are weird to people are the things people can't comprehend. MichEl really was that sincere, that perfect a performer, that caringan individual. People just assume, because they are themselves incapable of being so honest, Michael had unhealthy intentions.

I still believe there is no reason to legitametly believe there was any foul play. He was acquired in he cour of law. He only reason I feel he paid off hefamily the first gme was becuae he had inordinate amounts of money and he did not want this to continue. He obviously did not care for money. I was only ameans to revive his childhood and help hr lives of others, even if it many rewarding liars. He was a martyr in a sense, uncaring o his own already marred life,but willing to make the lives of others by anu means neccessary.

People really are that ignorant.

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

He did these things!!

There was a lot of evidence against him, the child ever testified against him, and the jury still found his "not guilty"

This kid probably feels bad that everybody know he was abused as a child by the biggest star in the world and know that he's paid he want the comfort of claiming it never happened.

Wow, it's like some of ya'll WANT this to be true. I don't know if that article posted is credible or not. But if dude did come outand say it wasn't true you still wouldn't believe it? Lol

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

He did these things!!

This kid probably feels bad that everybody know he was abused as a child by the biggest star in the world and know that he's paid he want the comfort of claiming it never happened.

Are you talking about the first case or second case?

We will never know. But to play devil's advocate again, there were a lot of hoopholes in the stories. For example, in the second case, the family weretelling a lot of lies and the mom of the accused child was known to be a kaniving and deceitful woman.

Brief summary from the first case
In 1993, Michael Jackson was accused of abuse by Evan Chandler, on behalf of his then-13-year-old son, Jordan Chandler. Jackson and Jordan had become friends in May 1992, to the father's disapproval and concern. The friendship became well known, as the tabloid media reported that Jackson became a member of the Chandler family unit. Under the influence of a controversial sedative administered by Evan Chandler, his son said that Jackson had touched his penis.[sup][1][/sup] Evan Chandler was tape-recorded threatening to damage the singer's music career,[sup][2][/sup] and engaged Jackson in unsuccessful negotiations to resolve the issue with a financial settlement.[sup][3][/sup] Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation, and oral sex, as well as giving a description of what he alleges were the singer's genitals.[sup][4][/sup] Jackson's home, Neverland Ranch, was searched, even though other children and family members had stated that Jackson was not a pedophile. Jackson's older sister, La Toya Jackson, accused her brother of being a pedophile, but later retracted her statement.[sup][5][/sup] Jackson became dependent on drugs as the stress of the allegations mounted,[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] and canceled the remainder of his tour. He went into rehabilitation overseas, and began a relationship with Lisa Marie Presley. On his return to the US, Jackson agreed to a 25-minute strip search, which was required to see if the description of his genitals provided by Jordan Chandler was accurate. Doctors concluded that there were some strong similarities but it was not a definitive match. Jackson proclaimed his innocence, and criticized the media coverage. Jackson's friends and legal advisers took over his defense and finances, persuading him to settle the allegations out of court.

Tabloid reaction to the allegations were negative towards Jackson,[sup][8][/sup] and complaints about the coverage included bias and accepting stories of criminal activity for money, and engaging in illegal activities themselves.[sup][9][/sup] Public polls at the time reported that a large majority of people believed Jackson was innocent.[sup][10][/sup] On January 1, 1994, Jackson settled a civil suit out of court with the Chandler family and their legal team for $22 million. Jordan Chandler refused to testify in the criminal proceedings, the state closed its criminal investigation citing lack of evidence, Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson's support amongst the public then began to waver, and Jackson's own career and image was significantly damaged, which became a recurring theme in Jackson's future music. Prosecution evidence from the 1993 allegations would also be used against the entertainer in the 2005 People v. Jackson child sexual abuse trial, where he was acquitted on all counts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson

Man, I dislike it when NTers quote pics. Delete them suckers, then comment on the quote.
happy.gif

Man, I wish these celebs would surround themseleves with better people, or give a quick hook to the people who don't have their best interest at heart.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom