Michael Jordan 25th Anniversary Jersey

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

that game concept is ill
pimp.gif

I think so too and he didnt have a lot bad games. But, what if you are one of the people where you get a jersey that has a bad stat line and/or the Bullslost? I'd kinda be a lil bummed.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Mitchell & Ness produced 1,264 jerseys to reflect the number of games Jordan played as a pro. This number includes the regular season, All-Star, and playoffs. Each jersey is stitched with a number from 1-1264, to represent a specific game. An elegant plaque fastened inside the commemorative box is etched with the specific details of the date and game. For example, I received game number 879 of 1264. My plaque reads, "Your jersey represents game #879 in the career of Michael Jordan. Game #879 was held March 18, 1996 as the Chicago Bulls defeated the Philadelphia 76ers 98-94.
I would hate to get one that said "1200 of 1264 - MJ scored 8 points as the Washington Wizards lost to So and So 120-73"

just imagine if you got the last shot game, flu game, triple double all star game, or the game he dropped 69 on the celtics

so who gets the game where he broke his foot, or when he lost the ball against Orlando during his shortened comeback season? would you be disappointed if youpaid that much and your Jersey was associated with a bummer of a game?

ordered mines last thursday....
should get it next week...

cant wait... hope i dont get a crappy number with sh!ty stats!

Back
Top Bottom