Michael Jordan Cologne........................Who had a bottle?????

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
I did when it first came out, thought it was the best thing ever with the sneaker bottom on it:lol:

Pretty sure its still in my house somewhere:nerd:

I did. Got a bottle in 96 or 97 (not sure)

Pretty sure it was the inspiration for Sex Panther.

Smelled like Sage and cat piss.

:smh:

Last edited:
I remember saving up and copping the small bottle when it first came out. Still have it too. The small amount that was left turned to slush.

I had it. Had gotten it for my 12th birthday along with the XIII's and a black Jordan basketball. The basketball had the same logo as the cologne, it was all black with the red silhouette of his head or whatever.

Gift set that came with the lotion and a mini basketball from Burlington Coat Factory :pimp:

Bought it for my dad for Father's Day when I was a kid (7 or 8 ). Got it at sears and it came in a gift set that included a leather shaving pouch.

Last edited:
wore it every day in middle school lol thought i was doing it.....the bishes loved it though

lol my first cologne, had it...

This lol. I had the gift set. NT SWAG alert, they still sell it at Walgreens, time to bring it back :smokin . No lie, it smells pretty good imo, I doubt people have smelled it before. Would be original for sure.

Last edited:
Never owned it, but I remember around '96 Footlocker had the sample out and spraying some on to try it. My mom and brother complained during the car ride home about the wretched smell.

Guilty as charged. Im pretty sure my grandma has bought the gift set for me as recently as like 08 lols

Never used the stuff tho.

^same here
laugh.gif
 still have it DS sitting on a shelf with my other Jordan memorabilia..

I had it and loved it in junior high. I still see it from time to time at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

Back
Top Bottom