Michael Jordan is officially a JOKE!!!!

Supply and demand... It's not that difficult to understand.

Last shots dropped a few weeks ago, Released the same exact way as the concords... (they sat for a little)...Why change it up?

It isn't the the brands fault, they provide shoes, and have always been providing shoes.

I remember when I wanted to get the lastest basketball shoes, to BALL IN.

It isn't the brands fault that their consumer base isn't just those who actually play basketball.

These things have become like trading cards, you have 12 year old's camping out for sz 7.5's and 8's, to only wear em, and then sell em the friday before another shoe release.

Time's have changed, you just have to adjust to it.

*goes back into lurking hole*

Happy New Year.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Not one single damn is given by this man and it NEVER has.

Where the hell was he when kids were getting bodied left and right over his sig shoe? Exaaaaaaaaaaactly.I know how the media gets down,but in THIS case the folks out there who were acting a damn fool played themselves.

What should he do because people got shot over his shoes?

I don't have an answer for that. I was merely pointing out the fact that MJ never addressed this ##%! THEN so why are people expecting him to stand tall on it NOW? That's all.

He shouldn't do nothing it's not his responsiblity
These type of people will act like this regardless

Does Jordan have to teach people how to act in society?

If i don't get the shoes i want, i keep it moving.... I wait for the floodgates to open in the market and try to cop at a reasonable price.

thats what happens when you get ENVY filled kids with money in the pocket... they want it ALL and know that we (sneaker heads) will pay so why not...

i too have realize that u dont need kicks to b happy in life and pluss his kicks have gotton crapy for the past year

blame the idiots for acting this way, not jordan. if jordan stopped selling shoes today then people would still be robbing and killing each other for other nikes, foams, north face jackets, louis vuitton bags, i phones, rims, etc... nobody blamed eddie bauer or the north face owner for all the robberies and killings back in the day, nobody ask what they do for all the black people that spent money on their stuff.

We make the choice to got out and get these shoes. Me personally if I don't get them early I don't get them. Don't be mad at anyone b.u.t yourself. Jordan doesn't force anyone to go out and get his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom