Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

They can not be serious 190 dollars enough is enough we do they take us for.
smh.gif
Shame on you JB.

They look like some Rbk ATR junk. If they were pushed as a team Jordan shoe plenty of people would pick them up, but because it's the Jordan 2009 (i.e. 24)they won't sell. The $190 price tag is way too high, especially with the way the economy is right now. There are very few things I'm willing to spendthat much on right now, and a pair of sneakers definitely is not one of them. I'm sure they'll look alright in other colorways, but it's anextremely easy pass. Maybe if they fall way below half price on clearance I'll pick them up to play in, but other than that, no thanks.

They look good to use as bball shoes.

I wouldn't pay a lot of money for those tho. Hopefully they drop in price at some point.

Shoe is okay. Not up to Jordan par. There may another color that is hot but I doubt it. But, it is going to be funny watching a lot of people say how much theywant them in a month. I wanna hear more from the cat about why JB was not intending to release this design.

I don't understand. Has anyone ever read that Michael never wanted a raised heel on any of his shoes. He said jordan Brand went away from the shoxtechnology because he wanted to be lower to the court, like a race car. He also said it increased the chance of rolling his ankle. Now he has a shoe with araised heel completely contradicting himself? hmm. disappointed

take the jumpman off, add a plactic ringy thing to connect them and throw on the racks at wal-mart where they belong

Originally Posted by mattmizzo

I don't understand. Has anyone ever read that Michael never wanted a raised heel on any of his shoes. He said jordan Brand went away from the shox technology because he wanted to be lower to the court, like a race car. He also said it increased the chance of rolling his ankle. Now he has a shoe with a raised heel completely contradicting himself? hmm. disappointed
Ya he did say that but when? He doesnt play anymore. IMO the XIX and the XX were kind of high as well. My question is are these going to be aboveretail after RD or will they hit discount racks? Reality please no thoughts.

i can definitely see all the inspirations in the shoe, but the design itself is just straight garbage. easy pass for me

In a way, I'm almost glad the shoe turned out this way. I've always wanted to stop at 23 and they're making it extremely easy to do this.

they should have just re-done 1-23..1 signature shoe a year starting with the 1 and going through 23 all over again...lol

i dont see why everyone's complaining. Jordans were made to ball in.
This shoe was clearly made to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom