Michelle Beadle leaving ESPN for NBC Olympic coverage and Access Hollyweird

Her show stunk and the fact that she kept talking about wrestling regularly (not a complaint for me) is going to turn off a lot of people.

I don't see how Beadle won. Either stay with the network that canceled your show, go to a struggling FS1 or return to your previous employer? Salary is probably slightly more than it was when she left. With all of the firings at the main campus they did last Summer, they aren't spending money.

The Packers were Lambeau leaping into Beadle's garden like Greg Louganis. She has a higher body count than Tony Soprano.

Not really. ESPN was letting everyone go because they didn't want to pay them. Why do you think Erin, Charissa and Rachel all left? ESPN can keep hiring attractive blondes right out of communications schools and pay them a lot less. Problem is, those reporters had built up a lot of rapport in the sports world that can't be matched when you bring in fresh talent. ESPN probably offered her a nice incentive to come back. Beadle won.
Most sports fans didn't miss any of the three. All replaceable.

Czarniak, Hubbarth, Ponder. Rinse and repeat cycle.

You can pay the newest Newhouse grad half of what EA and Beads are asking.

Cari Champion has taken her spot as far as bad females on ESPN but I still got love for Beadle.

Christian Ponders wife should be on something. She's funny.

Last edited:
Surprised she went back before the Olympics started. She seemed to enjoy the summer olympics but probably doesn't give a crap about the winter ones. Wonder if they'll give her her own show. I would've thought she would try to get a job with wwe because of her obsession with wrestling.

Last edited:
Surprised she went back before the Olympics started. She seemed to enjoy the summer olympics but probably doesn't give a crap about the winter ones. Wonder if they'll give her her own show. I would've thought she would try to get a job with wwe because of her obsession with wrestling.
She would be a distraction in the back. She used to date CM Punk who is now dating AJ (another one who's had plenty in her). Her and Beadle do not get along at all. Documented instances of this.

Just to be clear I meant bad as in good looking.

Beadle would be a good fit in WWE. Her personality is perfect for that. :lol:

She would be a distraction in the back. She used to date CM Punk who is now dating AJ (another one who's had plenty in her). Her and Beadle do not get along at all. Documented instances of this.

I read that in the wrestling thread when it was posted. A lot of people don't get along in that company though. She probably wouldn't be happy just doing interviews though but she'd definitely like getting passed around by the guys.

Prim and Cassidy need more air time
Perfect timing with Czarniak taking maternity leave shortly. Baby expected on St. Patty's.

I'll celebrate my drinking Jamo straight outta Lindsay's box.

She's 36. Certainly doesn't look it.

Back
Top Bottom