Michelle Jenneke's Hurdle Warmup

Lolo isn't even all that to begin with, She looks manly and disgusting.

That little shimmy was pretty cute and attractive, not sure why all this is going on. Too much insecure dudes on here try way too hard to prove how cool they are, for no reason because its the internet, it wont change what has/did happen in your life, and your lameness oozes through no matter how hard you try. The more of you "I wanna come off as too cool" mother ******* that post, the less I wanna be on NT.

:lol: All I'm saying is relax, take a breath, ya'll have nothing to prove here.

Where's that pic of the nerd with glasses and braces looking at his computer screen saying he would hit that ? Lol, it's going on right now. Elbows too pointy...... Do not want lol

May have already been brought up... But she just did a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated. Here are a couple for ya.

Last edited:
g'day fellas, might be crushing a few of your dreams but i feel it's my obligation - seen Michelle in person at an event in Aus. Definitely not as good as she looks on the camera. Body is still fine though.

g'day fellas, might be crushing a few of your dreams but i feel it's my obligation - seen Michelle in person at an event in Aus. Definitely not as good as she looks on the camera. Body is still fine though.
Man I believe you I have saw other pics of her and she definitely is avg but I'd still talk to her and the body is on point.

Back
Top Bottom