Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

Bunch of hipsters in here I tell ya. 
laugh.gif

maybe for the poor..  

whats so different between mcdonalds fries and a bag of potato chips??  i bet the same dudes bashing fries not decomposing will tear down a bag of lays.  

dont eat those either

you dudes should really look into what is in this "food"

you boys never heard the saying "if it sounds to good to be true it probably is"

McDonalds individual meals are damn near 10 bucks should let you know right there they are cutting even more corners

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but Jack in the Box's munchie meal is revolutionary b

I had McD's for breakfast this morning.

Steak N Cheese Bagel and a Bacon,Egg, & Cheese Biscuit

It was great to me ....

the only thing i mess with from MC D's is 2 plain singles with cheese with an order of fries.

maybe a plain spicy chicken sammich.

my mc d's is all new, with all new building, wi-fi, its mad clean and the stuff is always right.

i dont mess with burger king, carls jr, del taco, taco bell and the worst of all jack in the box..

my go to places are in n out, wendys, and popeyes.

i've learned that the nicer the area they are in the better the food is, not to mention the employee is more likely to thoroughly cook your food and actually follow proper procedure.

is that person up there trying to prove how much chemicals and whatnot are in it?? if so.

those chemicals are delicious.

Last edited:
Never got stuff like this. One time I left orange peels on my TV stand for a few days and it had wild mold on it :x so what point is she proving?
The point is that it's Frankenfood full of hormones and preservatives....if it lasts that long without breaking down imagine what it does to your body.

Back
Top Bottom