Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Tell me where else I can get a good double 1/4-pounder, a corndog , & a chicken quesadilla for 5 bucks :lol: .....

My little cousin that works at Pizza Hut told me they spray this preservative on the pizza with a can of stuff to give it that fresh/glazed look.

Wut... lies.

Why in the hell would they want a fresh pizza to look fresh?

I had Pizza hut today, carryout.

stuffed crust with boneless wings or carne asada fries >>>> your favorite fast food meal.

This box is trash though. A small fry is literally 2.5 bites for me.

Had Wendy's today to compare, McDs is horrendous man. They can make more profit by dropping the quality control department, they don't do **** anyways. I don't think calling them garbage is exaggerated at all.

Introducing McDonald’s New Mickey D’s Dinner Box featuring two Big Macs, two Cheeseburgers, 10 piece Chicken McNuggets and four small French Fries for only $9.99!

if they legalize bud i know too many people that are gonna be able to polish one of these off
laugh.gif

anybody seen this in their area ?
sup

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 man get the **** outta here wit that ol ********

that pic is damn funny also

Had this for lunch at work earlier. Was able to tackle a Mac, cheeseburger, mcnuggets and a small fry.... I haz regrets. Saved the rest for tomorrow's lunch. Must say tho. Amazing deal for the quantity

LMAO THIS THREAD.

CHEAT MEAL NOWHERE IN SIGHT

I WILL LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YALL. LMK HOW THIS PANS OUT

Only time I can eat mcdonalds is 3am on a drunk party night stomach

Would've loved to try this 6 years ago though

Last edited:
That's a lot of good for just ten dollars. Haven't eaten McDonald's in a long time though

I can see that helping a lot of people who may not have options when it comes to food.

No deal to me. Big macs and cheeseburgers are $1 each at my mcdonalds. Fries too. Nuggets $1 per 4 piece.

I can go to grocery store spend $10 and eat for 3 days

Last edited:
Had this for lunch at work earlier. Was able to tackle a Mac, cheeseburger, mcnuggets and a small fry.... I haz regrets. Saved the rest for tomorrow's lunch. Must say tho. Amazing deal for the quantity

Its not a deal

Back
Top Bottom