Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

McDonalds has never made me feel bad after eating it. If anything I'm always like man I shoulda got some more :lol:

But checkers/rally's always has me feeling bloated and sick after I eat it. Now that place is bad for you

Had a double chicken sandwich from rally's like 2 years ago, and that was hands down the saddest chicken sandwich I've ever eaten. The cheese looked awful too.

Their fries >>>>>>>>> all the competition tho.

I dont think Ive ever finished off that bag of fries. They give you so ******* much :lol:

Yeah. I always go with somebody tho and share. I've never went there and ordered for myself. They let ya boy put mushrooms on his burger tho. Love mushrooms :smokin

Oh and BK is garbage now too. Last time I was there, the burger was gray.

Last edited:
On the real though, anyone ever tried those Doublle XL Steak Nachos at Taco Bell? These Kevin Love commercials are getting me hype. 

mean.gif
Seems people are getting lazier and lazier!

All these major corporate companies are using 'Dinner Boxes, 2-Go Boxes and Lunch Boxes' as gimmicks.

What ever happened to home cook meals? Do kids even experience 'Mama's Cooking' these days?
naw. "mama" got a degree and works all the time now.

My boy that used to work at Subway told me they "paint" the grill lines on the grilled chicken 
roll.gif

My little cousin that works at Pizza Hut told me they spray this preservative on the pizza with a can of stuff to give it that fresh/glazed look.

Fast food in general 
sick.gif

I have to be really hungry and far away from other food to consider it.

Back
Top Bottom