Microsoft ain't playin....

Dudes going crazy with the banhammer....but not account I'm talkin full blown console ban!

From Major Nelson

"As you may have read online, we've been actively banning consoles from Xbox LIVE that have been modified to play pirated games. Our commitment tocombat piracy and support safer and more secure gameplay for the more than 20 million members of our Xbox LIVE community remains a top priority. All consumersshould know that piracy is illegal, and that modifying their Xbox 360 console to play pirated discs, violates the Xbox LIVE terms of use, will void theirwarranty and result in a ban from Xbox LIVE. The health of the video game business depends on customers paying for the genuine products and services theyreceive from manufacturers, retailers, and the third parties that support them."

"This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that hasbeen previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE."

I'm layin low for a min
nerd.gif

I'll be playin games on Live next week.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
that's what you get for pirating games.

I got a homey and cousin-in-law in bancamp
laugh.gif

My in-law turned his 360 on to get him with a console ban

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Why would people even go online with a modded one?
Exactly! But they figure to take advantage of playing a game they got for free or super cheap.

"This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that has been previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE."

LOL that would suck

Two of my boys were playing modern warfare 2 talking about "yo I can't believe you didnt get yours modded $5 games and you can play themearlier?" can't wait to see them once they get banned
roll.gif

i got banned last week because of this
laugh.gif

luckily i got a connect to fix it so ill be back in the game come November 10th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Will you still be able to play your pirated games?

do you need to remod it so that you wont get banned or what?

or should i just hold out on live for a few days?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Will you still be able to play your pirated games?

yeah. it'll still be flashed so im good

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I thought if you just stealth patch the game then they wont be able to find you?

M$ hasnt revealed their tactics of how they find out who's modded and who isnt. Im gonna use my technical knowledge and just say that there are minoriconsistences with the disc speed and data on burned discs and takes a tally and matches them up with normal benchmarks. It's data collected over a periodof time

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

do you need to remod it so that you wont get banned or what?

or should i just hold out on live for a few days?

at this point theres nothing you can do. those people who have gotten banned or have yet to be banned will be dealt with regardless. I hadnt played my xbox ina week..logged in and my console was banned. This happens every year around this time tho. I have had my system modded for about 4 months

Back
Top Bottom