Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by reener

my boy got banned while playing MW2 dude was sick after that.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I mod repair and sell games, The problem is that people are stupid, the main reason you get banned is for doing dumb stuff like playing Mw2 online 3 weeksbefore ur supposed to. Microsoft runs checks and balances on that it can scan your hard drive everytime u log into live so word to the wise if you playsomething Pirated, Unplug your ethernet cord and remove ur hard drive I tell all my customers this. If you have specific questions hit me and if i can help youout I will

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I mod repair and sell games, The problem is that people are stupid, the main reason you get banned is for doing dumb stuff like playing Mw2 online 3 weeks before ur supposed to. Microsoft runs checks and balances on that it can scan your hard drive everytime u log into live so word to the wise if you play something Pirated, Unplug your ethernet cord and remove ur hard drive I tell all my customers this. If you have specific questions hit me and if i can help you out I will
i agreed.

how the hell are u gonna expect to not get banned when u play a game weeks before it comes out?? hopefully u aint getting any problems from these customersthat dont follow rules..

and btw...when does teh 1.7 firmware release datruth?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Bruh I have no clue, I know 1.61 hit last friday to resolve the wave 4 issue. for systems before 5/08 so its just wait and see for the update for the lite ondrives

the ones that get banned no not to call me untill they get a new box cause I told them when they left me for the games, when they called for the updates andwhen I mod them, what not to do so if they choose to they know Do not call me until you have a new box that needs work

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Bruh I have no clue, I know 1.61 hit last friday to resolve the wave 4 issue. for systems before 5/08 so its just wait and see for the update for the lite on drives

Que?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I don't know much about modded systems at all. I guess it's out of my league.
Google is your friend, You'd be surprised what you can find when you dont wanna buy $60 games.

Dude that modded mine said he'll have an update for the flash within the week so I just can't play my bootleg games

laugh.gif
I keep hearing about a boot disc for people playing this. I'm so lost.
If you have the latest firmware(1.61) you dont need a boot disc. If your that lost maybe you should do a whole lot of research. I got my first boxmodded before i knew how to burn the games but I learned, it aint hard at all.

I don't pirate (because I don't play much anymore) but kudos to those who do. If console makers and game developers want to collude on the price ofgames ( They all independently came up with the price of $59.99 right?
laugh.gif
) then why shouldn't people pirate?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I don't pirate (because I don't play much anymore) but kudos to those who do. If console makers and game developers want to collude on the price of games ( They all independently came up with the price of $59.99 right?
laugh.gif
oh shut up.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif
If you have the latest firmware(1.61) you dont need a boot disc. If your that lost maybe you should do a whole lot of research. I got my first box modded before i knew how to burn the games but I learned, it aint hard at all.
From what i've heard you're still need the boot disc for Liteon drives?

laugh.gif
If you have the latest firmware(1.61) you dont need a boot disc. If your that lost maybe you should do a whole lot of research. I got my first box modded before i knew how to burn the games but I learned, it aint hard at all.
The new firmware isn't out for the liteons yet. I gotta hitatchi and a samsung so I'm good for now

laugh.gif
The new firmware isn't out for the liteons yet. I gotta hitatchi and a samsung so I'm good for now

liteon here

Update is due out this week before MW2!

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I don't pirate (because I don't play much anymore) but kudos to those who do. If console makers and game developers want to collude on the price of games ( They all independently came up with the price of $59.99 right?
laugh.gif
oh shut up.
eyes.gif
but seriously, why are the games 59.99? couldn't they make them more affordable

Why the hell would anyone want to void the warranty on their XBOX 360?

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

wawaweewa wrote:

I don't pirate (because I don't play much anymore) but kudos to those who do. If console makers and game developers want to collude on the price of
games ( They all independently came up with the price of $59.99 right?
laugh.gif
) then why
shouldn't people pirate?
oh shut up.
eyes.gif
but seriously, why are the games 59.99? couldn't they make them more affordable

yes, if people didn't pirate.

Back
Top Bottom