Microsoft ain't playin....

a couple of things....

first off, why does this thread exist... i thought NT locked threads involving piracy discussions

secondly, stop being so cheap.... just buy the game. i mean who has time in their lives to just be playing 50+ games anyways..... i have about 10 games anddon;t even have enough time to play half of them

Originally Posted by gambit215

First Red Ring of Doom and now this?!?!??! lmao

PS3 > Xbox
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

aww man good thing i didn't pull the trigger and got my x box modded

in the end it aint worth losing my GT cuz if i cant go online i would wont an x box

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

a couple of things....

first off, why does this thread exist... i thought NT locked threads involving piracy discussions

secondly, stop being so cheap.... just buy the game. i mean who has time in their lives to just be playing 50+ games anyways..... i have about 10 games and don;t even have enough time to play half of them
Shut up

Originally Posted by r0yalty

a couple of things....

secondly, stop being so cheap.... just buy the game. i mean who has time in their lives to just be playing 50+ games anyways..... i have about 10 games and
don;t even have enough time to play half of them
Shut up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

aww man good thing i didn't pull the trigger and got my x box modded

in the end it aint worth losing my GT cuz if i cant go online i would wont an x box
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

a couple of things....

secondly, stop being so cheap.... just buy the game. i mean who has time in their lives to just be playing 50+ games anyways..... i have about 10 games and
don;t even have enough time to play half of them
Shut up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

a couple of things....

secondly, stop being so cheap.... just buy the game. i mean who has time in their lives to just be playing 50+ games anyways..... i have about 10 games and don;t even have enough time to play half of them
Shut up
qft

my boy just got banned the other day when he was trying to go online to play mw2. i kept on telling dude online was crack but dude was always scared to get onlive. he finally got on live yesterday and dude was banned
laugh.gif
he was trying to mod my 360 but i was like nah buddy im goood. he was bragging about his boytoo saying he makes good copies of games and what not. now dude said hes picking up a ps3 now
indifferent.gif

lmao, 3 dudes I know got their dumb !**%$ banned within the past week or so on xbox live.

One of them only got there system modded to download mw2 and borderlands for free or whatever, dudes retarted i swear

Originally Posted by copped

a couple of things....

Shut up
qft

laugh.gif

I got my xbox modified, and payed $0 for the games I have. I got banned, but who cares I have a ps3 I just test out the games on my modified xbox before I getthem on my ps3. I don't regret modifying my xbox at all

a couple of things....

Shut up
qft
THIS

so does that un-ban thing actually work. theres dudes on craigslist in my area offering to un-ban consoles for $60 bones.

Unban is on its way, I assure you, Microsoft dont know how to protect their software. I laugh when WMP 11 tries to check the "authenticity" of mywindows XP

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

a couple of things....

Shut up
qft

laugh.gif

I got my xbox modified, and payed $0 for the games I have. I got banned, but who cares I have a ps3 I just test out the games on my modified xbox before I get them on my ps3. I don't regret modifying my xbox at all
uh, ok sure...... download a game that plays on the 360 to "test" games that you will be playing on the PS3 when you can just downloadthe free demo to test on your PS3 (the console you will be playing on) for $0 (i.e. free) anyways....

Back
Top Bottom