Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by eleet1

Anyone wanna hook me up with their banned consol?

Why?
laugh.gif

I dont really need to play online. My internet sucks anyway.

a couple of things....

first off, why does this thread exist... i thought NT locked threads involving piracy discussions

secondly, stop being so cheap.... just buy the game. i mean who has time in their lives to just be playing 50+ games anyways..... i have about 10 games anddon;t even have enough time to play half of them

a couple of things....

first off, why does this thread exist... i thought NT locked threads involving piracy discussions

secondly, stop being so cheap.... just buy the game. i mean who has time in their lives to just be playing 50+ games anyways..... i have about 10 games anddon;t even have enough time to play half of them

a couple of things....

a couple of things....

a couple of things....

a couple of things....

a couple of things....

a couple of things....

a couple of things....

a couple of things....

Back
Top Bottom