Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

Originally Posted by jazz145

If you dont get a confirmation email from bing regarding your purchase but the cashback shows up as pending in your account you should be fine correct?
That's what happened to me. I didn't get an email from bing, but it shows I have cashback coming.

^^yeah i placed three different orders and got the confirmation emails for two of them but not for one so im hoping im good but im trying to make sure.

^^i didn't get any confirmation emails (neither eastbay nor bing) but my bing account shows pending cash back... keeping my fangers crossed

Originally Posted by ptngina

50% eastbay is still good. I clicked on the bing.com link and it said 20% off. I ordered the Jordan V Raging Bull pack and I got an email from Bing.com with 50% savings. I placed my ordered around 730 AM pacific time.
You earned $155.00 from your Eastbay purchase on 8/21/2009:

Details cashback
Jordan Defining Moments Retro 5 - Mens - Black/Varsity Red
Unit price: $309.99
Quantity: 1 $155.00

For more information about Bing cashback, see the cashback FAQ or contact us.

Thanks,
The Bing cashback team

Good @+% homie.

50% eastbay is still good. I clicked on the bing.com link and it said 20% off. I ordered the Jordan V Raging Bull pack and I got an email from Bing.com with 50% savings. I placed my ordered around 730 AM pacific time.

Details cashback

Thanks,
The Bing cashback team

What size did you get? Everytime I check the DMP 5 pack theres none available.

Originally Posted by whiplash

^^i didn't get any confirmation emails (neither eastbay nor bing) but my bing account shows pending cash back... keeping my fangers crossed

I just sent them an email in regards to them not sending the confirmation email, we'll see what happens.
Many NT'ers says that bing has great customer service but they have yet to get back to me for an email i sent out to them on tuesday so im not getting myhopes up
tired.gif

Finally got my pending cashback from last week....

I contacted them 3 days after it didn't show up and gave them the info they needed and nothing....I re-contacted them today and when they relplied askingfor order # etc.....I just expalined my situation instead of giving the info. They got back to me almost right away. Few emails later pending cashback isthere.
smokin.gif
I didn't even open my bag from eastbay yet thinking I was just going to send it back.

Now the dude tells me I might be able to get cashback that I didn't get from a previous purchase as long as it wasn't longer than 6 months ago.

bing screwed with my cashback. apparently ur cashback wont go thru if u use firefox, which i did. currently getting it resolved, hopes i get it.

^^i used opera and had that problem. When they reply to your contact email and ask you to forward the conf email from eastbay just expalin yoursituation....they should get back to you and help you out.

^^s dubl how are you going about contacting them? I have sent them like four messages since tuesday but still nothin yet.

^^just as posted above....

I contacted them where it says cashback doesn't show after 48hrs or something like that...you tell them your bing I'd, what you bought, whereetc....then they reply and want you to forward the confirmation email. I went through this process already so I did it again. When I got the email to forwardthem the order confirmation I just said I already went through this can a customer service rep please contact me...less than an hour later they did.

I used firefox for all of my purchases and they all turned out fine. I placed like 6 different orders since the 50% started. And like others said before, forme Bing customer service has been great with quick responses.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Details cashback

Thanks,
The Bing cashback team

They had 8.5, 11,13, 15 i think when I ordered. I got the 8.5. I only want the red ones though. But for $155 for both pairs, cant go wrong.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Details cashback

Thanks,
The Bing cashback team

They had 8.5, 11,13, 15 i think when I ordered. I got the 8.5. I only want the red ones though. But for $155 for both pairs, cant go wrong.

Everytime I check there is nothing.

If the money shows it's pending on your account, and you haven't returned the merchandise within 60 days, the money is yours....

What if I DO need to return or exchange? How does that factor into things? and when it gives you a range like 14-30% cash back, how do you knowwhat the exact % is?

some peeps are still reporting 50% return even though link says 20%....worth a try; you can always cancel

damn, i canceled an order to make a bigger order & i see it says 20% now
smfh is it really over?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by bimbot

some peeps are still reporting 50% return even though link says 20%....worth a try; you can always cancel
it is
pimp.gif
Did you order recently kidlebron?
yea, i ordered a 99 cent thing to see if it is 50% and it is, as of yest afternoon

gonna order the pack today

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by bimbot

it is
pimp.gif
Did you order recently kidlebron?
yea, i ordered a 99 cent thing to see if it is 50% and it is, as of yest afternoon

gonna order the pack today
Lol.
laugh.gif
I think they officially changed it today. Now when Ido a search on an item, it says 20% when yesterday it still said 50% and someone on SD said they are only getting 20%. You might want to test out another 99cent thing before you order. lol

Back
Top Bottom