Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

3 orders later and a total of 330$ comes back to me.....what what what what, gonna get 35$ taken away cuz i'm returning a bag, so 295....still not bad IMO

can somebody confirm it's over as well???? i was gonna get a pair of air max 2k9s......i guess not anymore lol

smh.gif
yea its over damn it man damn it!

I knew I waited too long...was going to cop the Air Trainer 1's and some long sleeve Nike Pro workout shirts.

its over! I knew i shouldve stocked up on the kobe Iv phillys!
Oh well, I still bought three pairs of breds with bing, it was a good deal.
50% might never happen again, but thats what i said when they had 45% back in the day for eastbay with live

I placed an order yesterday for some cleats for a friend. Although, the Bing site said it was 20% cashback, it's pending for me at 50%. So maybe it'snot over yet.

ah crap.. hesitation dammit. yeah it looks like it is back to 20% for now, given its history, i wouldnt be surprised if it went back up. Sure it may not be 50%again but definitely could go back up again shortly if the traffic to eastbay maintains..

i talked to eastbay tonight and they said there is a hold on my order, im guessing thats the reason why i havent got my conformation for my 50% yet, who knowslol

I actually got a call from an Eastbay representative, saying that she needed to confirm my order because the total was so large (~$600). Asked for my billingaddy, shipping addy, last 4 digits of social, and my dob. Thought it was kinda weird, but the caller ID did show up as Eastbay. She said my order would shipout on Monday, so I'll check online status tomorrow and see what it says.

Originally Posted by whiplash

I actually got a call from an Eastbay representative, saying that she needed to confirm my order because the total was so large (~$600). Asked for my billing addy, shipping addy, last 4 digits of social, and my dob. Thought it was kinda weird, but the caller ID did show up as Eastbay. She said my order would ship out on Monday, so I'll check online status tomorrow and see what it says.

Thats not weird. They do that to make sure it was you that ordered cus its not typical for such a high order to be placed.
I wonder if this 50 is ever gonna happen again...

I actually got a call from an Eastbay representative, saying that she needed to confirm my order because the total was so large (~$600). Asked for my billing addy, shipping addy, last 4 digits of social, and my dob. Thought it was kinda weird, but the caller ID did show up as Eastbay. She said my order would ship out on Monday, so I'll check online status tomorrow and see what it says.

same happened with me. it aint no big deal, i gave my info to them, my package was shipped that night and i received it 3 days later.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Thats not weird. They do that to make sure it was you that ordered cus its not typical for such a high order to be placed.
I wonder if this 50 is ever gonna happen again...

This is its 2nd year, by the looks of things I doubt it's gonna go away.

And I placed an order 2 nights ago, the pending cashback on Bing shows it as 50% of the price I paid. We'll see...

I wonder when finishline is going to stop being so stingy with online discounts
smh.gif
Use to be my favorite store, but Eastbay easily wins out now. Just bought my4th pack of dmp 1s for the low. Those damn Vs don't last long on there.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I wonder when finishline is going to stop being so stingy with online discounts
smh.gif
Use to be my favorite store, but Eastbay easily wins out now. Just bought my 4th pack of dmp 1s for the low. Those damn Vs don't last long on there.
you could have used ebates for finishline and NDC... see sig... and they let you use coupons on top

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Wait and see if its back up on Monday when the F&F thing ends.
this is what i was hoping for, but it looks like it's definitely over now.

For those that were wondering why Bing showed 20% CB but got 50% CB amount pending.... you'll be getting 50%.
smokin.gif

Email from another forum from a bing rep.

"Thank you for contacting Bing cashback Customer Support! My name is Amanda. I will be assisting you with Service Request *********regarding your Eastbaypurchase.

The cashback you are receiving is 50%. We apologize for the confusion. Thank you for bringing the error to our attention and we work at correcting it.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you require further assistance, please reply to this email. Thank you, Mark, for contacting Bing cashback CustomerSupport. "

Back
Top Bottom