Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Anyone have this? There's no hype for it but it's a very underrated game. It's challenging, fun and the customization is
pimp.gif
. Online is tighttoo..

t7jvgm.jpg%3Cimg%20src=
moz-screenshot.jpg
"alt="image">

[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]I ALWAYS LIKED MIDNIGHT CLUB..... HAD THE VERY FIRST ONE ON THE XBOX.....[/color]

^Cause the other players your racing against NEVER mess up, while im over hear running into oncoming traffic.

its hard because the ai rarely messes up and when they do, they catch up real quick. i got the Kawasaki bike and once you get the hang of it, that's allyou need to whoop the exotics and win the hard races. but once you get in a accident, you might as well start the whole series of races all over because itsgoing to go down hill. you can even listen to your own music on the ps3.

Originally Posted by yun69un

its hard because the ai rarely messes up and when they do, they catch up real quick. i got the Kawasaki bike and once you get the hang of it, that's all you need to whoop the exotics and win the hard races. but once you get in a accident, you might as well start the whole series of races all over because its going to go down hill. you can even listen to your own music on the ps3.

like i said very frustrating

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by dalilboy

i wanna get this i might cop after i beat web of shadows
Any good?
imo its good fighting syles are good and swtiching from red to black suites but i like it ive been playing it a lot since RD

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by All Ready

Other drivers do mess up, instead of restarting the race, just play it thru

realtalk!!
Yeah, I have all the Midnight Club titles and this is the case for all of them

The game wants you to restart the race but don't do it, just play it thru, if you do lose, you'll still learn the race layout for next time

I rather wait for for need for speed undercover Story plot is on point.
1ze8qdd.jpg

Boom!

Back
Top Bottom