Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

I have a size 8.5 at Finishline in Albuquerque, but I’m not going to be able to pick it up because of family emergency. Brother died and I need money now to get home. So if anyone in the area need that size, it’ll be at Finishline. Going to get off here for awhile now.

Damn Bro, Truly Sorry For Your Loss! :frown:

Thoughts And Prayers To You And Your Family During These Times :emoji_pray:

Still think a stimulus check moves the needle on random sneaker releases huh? Ok

These dudes are clowns bro. Literally every JB retro has been an instant sellout on SNKRS for the past year and footsites have been a nightmare for every Jordan drop for the same amount of time. Idk why people immediately bring up stimulus checks when a shoe everyone expected to sell out sells out

Clean colorway, but I purposely passed. With the Cool Grey 3s being released so close to these im content with the CG3s. Would be a complete impulse buy if I copped. I Cant be copping every sneaker that comes out gotta start getting picky. Hope I don't regret when I start seeing on feet pics though lol

I wasn't trying to be funny with the stimulus check reference. I've been out of the loop until around 3 to 4 months ago, so gr,s selling out in a couple of minutes is totally brand new to me. Add to the fact that I personally know people who haven't been buying j,s these last couple of years, until they just got their stimulus checks right now is a recipe for disaster trying to cop anything these couple of months. Because it adds way more people to the buying poop as of right now.

No lessons here
Honestly I’ve been doing it more often
Just trying only snkrs
I find it more relaxing even when I strikeout

Interesting.

aj3.jpg

Capture+_2021-03-15-11-14-37.jpg
I just seen this post on Nelson's IG. I'm so glad I came to check it out. The 3 has improved so much since 2018. I can't understand why they wont do it with the 4.

last time GRs were selling out fast was probably around the years the toro 4 released right? it wasn't long ago we were seeing Js hit disco.

stimulus checks definitely have an impact, don't play yourself thinking they dont. dudes are camping walmarts and target for baseball cards lol

Back
Top Bottom