Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

last time GRs were selling out fast was probably around the years the toro 4 released right? it wasn't long ago we were seeing Js hit disco.

stimulus checks definitely have an impact, don't play yourself thinking they dont. dudes are camping walmarts and target for baseball cards lol

After seeing how crowded the mall was picking up mine, it has an impact on shopping right now. These were going to sell out regardless though.

After seeing how crowded the mall was picking up mine, it has an impact on shopping right now. These were going to sell out regardless though.
Mine was extra crazy too, hard to even find a parking spot. Had to pick up between 1-3. Angry eyes all on my JD bag lol.

They scaled back on the front print, then made the color of it lighter, which makes it look way more old schoolish like the OG,s. Kind of crazy how they made these, with the fact it's not a OG CW. Im not sure about the quality on these, but these are good looking in person/ on feet.

They scaled back on the front print, then made the color of it lighter, which makes it look way more old schoolish like the OG,s. Kind of crazy how they made these, with the fact it's not a OG CW. Im not sure about the quality on these, but these are good looking in person/ on feet.
Are you keeping them?

I went to the mall to pick up my 2 pairs and after seeing them long *** lines just to get in the store, I made a u-turn and left empty handed. I wanted these but not that bad. **** had me uncomfortable. People in FL hardly wear masks and don’t give a damn here :smh:

Colorway and shape are 🔥🔥🔥

8789A2A0-01F2-4718-93F9-EC064A4EBE38.jpeg

I just called the Foot Locker location the app sent me to to get clarity about the pickup deadline, and they verified it's based on what is stated on the app.

Anyone who hit on Foot Locker, Footaction, or Champs better pick yours up today by 7:00PM local time as stated in the apps. You don't have tomorrow as an option.

Good thing I called because they previously allowed 2 days to pick up last year when it was normally 3:00PM local time on Saturdays and 6:00PM local time on weekdays. It makes no sense it reverted to mandatory pickup on release day because the 48 hour deal was ideal to reduce crowding in a pandemic.

I went to the mall to pick up my 2 pairs and after seeing them long *** lines just to get in the store, I made a u-turn and left empty handed. I wanted these but not that bad. **** had me uncomfortable. People in FL hardly wear masks and don’t give a damn here :smh:
covids not that bad lol

I just called the Foot Locker location the app sent me to to get clarity about the pickup deadline, and they verified it's based on what is stated on the app.

Anyone who hit on Foot Locker, Footaction, or Champs better pick yours up today by 7:00PM local time as stated in the apps. You don't have tomorrow as an option.

Good thing I called because they previously allowed 2 days to pick up last year when it was normally 3:00PM local time on Saturdays and 6:00PM local time on weekdays. It makes no sense it reverted to mandatory pickup on release day because the 48 hour deal was ideal to reduce crowding in a pandemic.
It's always that way now. Usually only have a 2 hour window here period. One reservation I had not long ago made me choose a pick up time and I could only pick it up at that time or I was out of luck. In a way I kind of get it though. So many drops these places have to keep it moving.

Just had the come up of the year!

I hit on the 3's at the Compton FTL (these bad boys look good in person) and went to pick up and they were like since you won the 3's you have a chance to buy the All Star Kobe's! :wow:
Any other FTL's doing that?

But of course, story of my life.....they got all sizes BUT my size 13 :ohwell:

Went ahead and copped the 14. If anyone in the LA area has a size 13 and needs a 14 holler at me! Would like to just swap straight up!

Back
Top Bottom