Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

*LATE POST* : THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.
F37AA06D-910E-4D44-9F63-24DB1A23AD9F.jpeg
3F2A88E3-CF0A-4AE0-84A5-FA413E1B745C.jpeg
C181F152-387E-4C7B-BD9F-45913C25FEF9.jpeg
4441A512-8004-4472-B1C0-914DEB9EA280.jpeg
ABOUT FREAKIN’ TIME, YESTERDAY WAS WAITING ALL DAY FOR YOU...AND A DOUBLE DIPPIN’ YET 🔥🔥...HOLLA.

SPOON E.

ABOUT FREAKIN’ TIME, YESTERDAY WAS WAITING ALL DAY FOR YOU...AND A DOUBLE DIPPIN’ YET 🔥🔥...HOLLA.

SPOON E.
MY BAD, YOUNG SPOON...I HIT ON 4 PAIRS, AND THEY HAD YA BOY RIDIN’ ALL AROUND THE CITY TO PICK ‘EM UP IN 1 DAY.😂

KEPT 2 PAIR FOR THE PERSONAL, AND OOP’ed TWO OF MY HOMIES A PAIR...I WAS BURNT OUT!🥵😂
ON TO THE PATINA 1’s...HOLLA.

CED B.

Chef Ceb B at it again
Don’t stop cookin get it get it
‘PRESHIATE YA,MY G...💯
I’M OL’ SCHOOL,MAN. I STILL PUT IN LEGWORK AND STILL ENTER RAFFLES TO ENSURE MYSELF THE BEST CHANCE TO SECURE AT LEAST ONE PAIR. THAT’S PROBABLY WHY IT SEEMS LIKE I “COOK” , BUT NOPE...JUST GOOD OL’ FASHIONED LEGWORK AND A LIL’ LUCK,LOL!😂...HOLLA.

CED B.

MY BAD, YOUNG SPOON...I HIT ON 4 PAIRS, AND THEY HAD YA BOY RIDIN’ ALL AROUND THE CITY TO PICK ‘EM UP IN 1 DAY.😂

KEPT 2 PAIR FOR THE PERSONAL, AND OOP’ed TWO OF MY HOMIES A PAIR...I WAS BURNT OUT!🥵😂
ON TO THE PATINA 1’s...HOLLA.

CED B.
1616345385994.gif

COOL CAT CED B. CRUISIN’ AROUND HOUSTON AND QUADRUPLE DIPPIN’ ON RELEASE DAY...HOLLA.

SPOON E.
P.S. SEE YOU FOR PATINA 1, DON’T BE LATE 😎

Does anyone know if FTL still does stock locates??
Last time I did it was back for some Kobe 8s 😔

Well, Hoyas just took the L.
Man, I don't know if it was sheer luck but these happened to drop on the day Georgetown plays. It just sucks that they lost but if they won and that's all they would have been talking about on Sportscenter, I would have been amazed at Nike's marketing genius lol.

I got mine from Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker yesterday. It's crazy how the app sent me to the same spot 3 months after I got the black/royal XIII from there last December.

This is the first time I ever owned a pair of Jordan III in my life! That has to be some crazy 💩 there, right? 😲
IMG_5030.JPG
IMG_5031.JPG
IMG_5032.JPG
IMG_5033.JPG
IMG_5034.JPG
IMG_5035.JPG

Already having this authentic Luka Doncic jersey and Mavericks fitted hat influenced me to get these shoes.
IMG_5038.JPG

Great combination.

Speaking of the Mavs, these Midnight Navy 3’s look like something former Mavs player Michael Finley would’ve wore on the court during his time with Dallas.

That makes total sense because Finley was signed with Jordan Brand too.

But perhaps that would have been an issue with NBA uniform strictures during his time because it mandated shoes had to be either predominantly white or black with some touches of the team's colors.

It loosened up early last decade when they allowed players to wear team colored shoes that weren't predominantly white or black.

It got dumb when the league allowed players to wear whatever they want which drives me nutty to see shoes with colors that don't match the uniform at all. Like when I see Celtics players wear shoes that aren't green or white at all. Or when I saw Jordan Clarkson wearing some Jordan Olympic VII with his Lakers uniform, that was some dumb mismatched 💩 there.

Back
Top Bottom